FREEDOM

5 DAYS TO PARTY.

Ever since the announcement of the upcoming party, people in Pogville have never been so busy. It was only under King Philza's reign will they experience what the word fun has to truly exhibit.

It would be their first, and hopefully, won't be their last.

Before Philza has made the announcement, he made sure to have a word with the princes about the recent threat that Technoblade has come across to have them aware of what was going on.

Sure enough, the information had sharpened their senses and placed them in a state of sheer vigilance. They have to be on a look out for anything, or in this case, anyone that seemed shady.

It was simply their misfortune that it had to be staged when the party was just around the corner.

While Tubbo was busy working with Niki for the party preparations, Philza has requested for Tommy to help him out in organizing the program for the event. Wanting to distract his mind, he had no problem in doing so.

As Philza was going over the itinerary for the program, Tommy was curled into a ball by the bed, spacing in and out of his thoughts, lazily humming in agreement to every word that came out of Philza's mouth without fully trying to comprehend the information.

Tommy rarely entered Philza's room, so he found himself applauding the decor, clearly not focused on the conversation that was going on with the monarch in front of him.

"-and then Punz suggested that we invite a band to sing. What do you think about that, Tommy?" Philza lifted his gaze from the paper of plans to meet Tommy's diamond eyes, expecting to see a boy enraptured about the whole idea, like telling a child that they were going to their favorite toy store. But much to his dismay, he was only met with a melancholic young lad, told that their trip to the toy store was called off.

Sighing, he snapped his fingers in front of Tommy's face, regaining his attentiveness from whatever dimension his mind wandered off to. "Tommy, what is up with you? You're not paying attention,"

Tommy shook his head, "Wha- oh. Sorry. What were you saying?"

After a second of analyzing his mood, Philza set the plans down, drawing his attention away from the main subject for a moment to have a talk with his troubled son.

He stood up from his desk and walked to his bed, sitting just by Tommy. He extended a wing, pulling the young prince closer to him. "Do you want to talk about it?"

A moment of silence passed before Tommy responded, his face faltering. "Wilbur is right."

"What do you mean?" Philza asked. An idea hit him, but he needed to confirm.

"You know what I mean, Phil." Tommy's tone was cold like ice. He wasn't used to seeing the boy in this part of the shade. Tommy has always been the carefree one and perhaps the most dynamic of all personalities known. Seeing the young prince act like the polar opposite of his persona pinched a part of Philza.

"I might have a thought, but I need words of confirmation, Tommy." he replied.

"I... am jealous," Tommy's voice was low, avoiding eye contact with the king. He was embarrassed, and he didn't want to be seen in his vulnerable state. He'd always put up a facade, but perhaps he would let his guard down for once. "I have never felt this way before- not until now. I don't like it,"

Philza had seen this coming. Ever since Ranboo came into the picture, Tubbo had been very warm to their new friend. And with Tommy and Tubbo being an inseparable duo since they were children-not like they still aren't-, the young prince had a tough time adjusting to the new presence.