CAMPING

George didn't exactly get the answers he sought but he needed a fine day's rest if he wanted to keep on going. As a matter of fact, he didn't even fully prepare himself but instead just went on venturing into the woods in hopes for answers then stumbles onto a man who was entirely erased from his memories and just smacks his lips onto theirs thinking it would help him.

Perhaps it benefited him in other ways.

However, this was not the case. Passing out was an unexpected reaction for him. Dream refused to give him any information. No matter how much he denies it, George knows that something is wrong. What he didn't really understand was why would people want to keep something from him. The bigger question for him was what were they keeping from him and why was it so vital that he doesn't find out?

He appreciated all of their efforts for somehow trying to protect him but he didn't completely understand the context behind it. He wasn't going to allow the stares at Pogville to go unnoticed, and he was not so oblivious that he didn't see how the others acted upon seeing him and having him around. What did Wilbur have to say to Niki at the bakery to get her to act normal around him? What did he say to Bad and Sapnap? Of course, he was also aware of Karl's actions.

To put it in another way, whatever they attempted to try and keep him from suspecting anything has failed horribly. This just fueled his desire to dig deeper and uncover what mystery sits behind his name. Who is or who was GeorgeNotFound, the primary question for context.

Being totally unaware of his own legacy, George kept a few things in mind. One of them was that Dream was unquestionably crucial to his investigation. He realized that he needed to get close to the man if he expects to be uncovering any information from him. Apart from that, he has an unfathomable attraction to the blonde. A bond that feels like it has been deeply engraved in his heart. Within every touch he has made with Dream, he would always get this strange wave inside of him. It was as if something is imprisoned in his mind and is pushing to get out. A lifeless emotion that wants to come to life.

He, on the other hand, brushed it off. It was desperation and despair that drove him to do what he did. It was desperation and despair that didn't stop him from slamming his lips onto Dream's. Despite this, he had no remorse about what he had done. Simultaneously, he was perplexed as to why he thought that doing what he did could help him.

For the time being, he needed to assemble and evaluate his thoughts.

Niki's treats were a perfect ten on a scale of one to ten. George's hankerings had been fulfilled. There was no doubt that Niki possessed talent in that field. Phil had a brief conversation with George's mother after sending him home. One where he reassured her that George should be fine even after visiting Pogville and of course, having an encounter with Dream himself. George's mother returned the frosted red camellia and agreed with Phil that George should be kept away from anything that reminded him of Dream. For his own good, they agreed.

"George? Someone has come to pay you a visit," his mother yelled from downstairs. George got out of bed sluggishly, contemplating whether or not to appear to be asleep. He eventually realized that he needed to take his mind off the matter for a bit. Perhaps socializing wouldn't do him harm. He eventually made his way downstairs to meet the mysterious visitor. He didn't have much close friends in their neighborhood. Not one that would actually care to visit him, at the very least. Who would-

"Sykkuno? Didn't expect you to pay me a visit,"

"Hi, George! After you panicked and walked out of the flower store, I became concerned. I wanted to see how you were doing," Sykkuno was invited in by George's mother and got offered to stay for dinner. George didn't anticipate anyone to pay him a visit, especially Sykkuno considering he could be at the flower store right now.