I said I would protect you

THIS IS ALSO ✨REQUESTED ✨ AND THE PART TWO OF " You'll protect me right?" SO LESSGOOO

Y/n POV
It's been 10 months since the last time I've seen my father and Gangseok. I sighed as I started my coffee maker and grabbed a donut biting into it. I leaned against the counter thinking of how both of them are doing. Father said I was his most precious thing anyways, he said I was all he needed. Well that's after when mom died from the same illness I have now.
She was pretty badass, never took no for a answer. She always had her away and knew how to fight and win in almost everything. I sighed to myself as I heard my coffee maker beep as I picked the cup up.
I walked outside sipping on it already finishing my donut and stepped outside onto my balcony. I got relocated to Cozumel, Mexico.
I live by myself though, guards are everywhere day and night. They are all around the house and I live in a small yet nice house. Not too big or small just for my own liking. I ruffled my hair as I stepped outside  in my shorts and t-shirt greeting the guards. They had to like me either way so they greeted me back.

" Anything new?" I asked a guard and he sighed.
" Same old shit, different day" He groaned and I nodded sipping my coffee.
" Wanna come inside?" I asked and he looked at me giving that ' You already know the answer ' look.
" Well I would because it's hot out here but you know we can't do that." He said and I sighed nodding.
I walked and looked over my balcony before taking in the air. I miss my father so much, I was always used to seeing him. I don't even know if he's alive or not by now. Same for Gangseok, I think I was starting to develop feelings for him without even planning it. He was really sweet for a guy in the Mafia anyways.

I suddenly hear the noise of a car and I turned to my guards. As they run over and look over the balcony with me seeing a black car pull up.
" Get inside." they both said before I quickly walked back inside.
I set my cup down before going into another room before going to my bedroom and reaching underneath my bed. I felt around before grabbing an assault rifle and checked to see if it was loaded. I sighed seeing that it was and walked out the room before going downstairs to the door and opened it seeing the black car in front of my house.
The guards were all aiming as the person slowly got out the car with their hands up.
I slowly put the gun down seeing that it was Gangseok... In a actual suit..  feeling my eyes light up.
I felt my legs move on their own as I ran past them and hugged Gangseok.

I felt his muscular arms tighten his arms around me as I felt him let out a shaky breath. I let out a shaky breath realizing this was really him after all this time. I smiled as I pulled away looking up into his eyes. His dark brown eyes looking into mine as he let himself smile back at me.
" I missed you.." I quietly said and he ran his hand down my cheek.
" I've missed you too mini mafia princess." he said making me roll my eyes.
" I said to not call me that." I say while smiling and he shrugs.
" Still a princess though." He whispered playfully before I heard someone clear their voice.
I turned my head and saw my father as my eyes watered up as I ran over to him hugging him as he laughed.
" Be happy I let that boyfriend of yours come with me." he stated making my body get hot from embarrassment.

" F-father he isn't my boyfriend." I stated trying to ignore the heat running through my body.
" Yet." I heard as I snapped my head at Gangseok.
" Yet..?" I mumbled lost.
" Yet. I'm not your boyfriend yet." He said and I felt my mouth slightly drop.
" I only approved because he saved my life and yours sweetheart." Father said making me tilt my head at him.
" He saved... You? Of all people he saved you? I thought you were the Mafia king, did I miss that much?" I asked and Gangseok choked on his air.
" Some guy went to shoot him from behind but I shot him before he could, it was nothing much really." Gangseok said making me nod.
" Then why are you here now?" I asked and father looked away a little.
" I wanted to visit and I have to keep an extremely low profile to not let you be found. It was hard enough not having any contact with you."  father mumbled and I nodded slowly.