Snow

Y/n POV
" Jiwoo! Baby! Babe? Baaabbbeee... Jiwooo... JIWOO!" I shout and Jiwoo jolts up with puffy cheeks and lips as I smile pecking his nose.
" It's snowing!" I say pointing at the window and he looks to where I'm pointing and has a sleepy smile.
" Our first snow huh?" He asks sleepily and looks at me and I nod happily.
He hums and stretches kissing my cheek smiling.
" Well it's our first snow together so we should go outside and celebrate it instead of being inside right?" He asks and I nod.

I quickly get up and go to the bathroom changing into billions of coats, pants, shirts, socks, you name it honestly. I was not going to afford shaking outside in the cold. I want to enjoy everything this time, I used to get a little sniffy everytime I went out but I'm not ruining it. I'm doing this for me and jiwoo's sake, he's been my boyfriend for over a year now anyways.

" You ready cutie?" He asks and I hum nodding and he smiles opening the door as the cats race out.
" Kayden? Aren't you going to come out too?" I ask right before the cats run back in.
" You must think I'm suited for this weather, The Great Kayden doesn't step foot outside." Kayden spoke and I rolled my eyes and ran out squealing as I hear the crunches of the snow beneath my feet.

Jiwoo POV
" You must think I'm suited for this weather, The Great Kayden doesn't step foot outside." Mr. Kayden said just staying inside as Y/n ran out.
" It's all our first snow together it won't hurt that bad. We don't know when the snow will leave so why not enjoy it now?" I ask Mr. Kayden as he sighs looking at me and at Y/n who's playing around in the snow.
" Alright just this onc-WHAAAAA-" I cut him off by picking him up running outside.
I smile as a few hours go by with Mr. Kayden running after Y/n and her running after him. Both of them having a somewhat snowball fight and everything.

" Babe why don't we take a picture to remember it?" she asked and I nodded.

Y/n POV
" Babe why don't we take a picture to remember it?" I ask Jiwoo and he nods going inside.
I suddenly get tackled by Kayden and I laugh as he's covered in some snow.
" Why tackle me?" I ask laughing a little.
" Karma's a bit-" Kayden got cut off by Jiwoo coming back with a camera and some equipment that he already set up.
" We can take one now... Hey! Snowflakes!" Jiwoo suddenly shouts as me and Kayden look up and I smile catching some on my tongue feeling it melt a little on it.
I look at Kayden who already had gotten off of me catching some too.
I continued to stay on the ground making some snow angels before Jiwoo came and helped me up and grabbed Kayden.

Suddenly we were in front of the blinking camera and I quickly smiled along with Jiwoo while Kayden groaned making me laugh instead and the camera snapped a picture right then.

" KAYDEN!" I shout and Kayden jolts and jumps out of Jiwoo's hands running and I run after him as Jiwoo laughs.

A few more hours go by and we are all huddled together watching tv covered in blankets. I was already dozing off a bit as Kayden is already asleep on my lap. Jiwoo has an arm around me and a leg crossed already asleep and I smile my head on his shoulder seeing the other cats already asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Best first snow ever

ALRIGHHHHHT THAAATS IT BYEEESSS