I like you

*WARNING BXG I REPEAT BXG*

Y/n POV
" Jisuk the hell-" I mutter as I watch him fight against Subin.
This is the second time today that they've fought. They never catch a break with each other. It's always on sight with those two
" Guys come on." Jiwoo sighed out as Wooin just looks off ignoring it.
" Hey what happened to hanging out with your other friends?" I ask Jiwoo as he looks at me and blinks confused.
" When-OH!" He suddenly shouted.
" Of course you forgot." I mumble to myself as Jiwoo droops down whining.
" Why don't you go instead Y/n, your crush is one of his friends anyways." Jisuk blurted out making everyone stare at him then me.
I feel my face get hot with embarrassment as I stare at Jisuk.
He suddenly has his eyes go wide realizing he let out my secret. He gives me a sincere sorry look as I roll my eyes.
" WHO?!" Jiwoo and Subin shout at the same time.
" Jihye..." I mumble quietly while looking down and scratching my neck.
" I KNEW IT!" Subin yelled as I cover my face more embarrassed.
" Wha-why didn't you tell me? You know she's single I don't see why not." Jiwoo said as I shook my head quickly.
" She's not into me, we don't even talk Jiwoo." I sigh. 
" I think she does, she just doesn't talk alot to you." Wooin suddenly spoke up making everyone look at him then me.
" But-" I start but get cut off as all of them shake their heads crossing their arms.
" Nope. Go take Jiwoo's place in hanging out. We'll support you through it." Subin says as I give her a crazy look.
" But what if-" I start but get cut off.
" Nope. Just go and wing it, you'll be fine." Jisuk said as I stare at him in disbelief.
" But I can't-" I start but get cut off once again.
" Nope. She's sweet as it is, I don't see why she wouldn't like you. You can just ask her on a date and she'll say yes." Jiwoo said as my mouth dropped.
" A date now? What happened to just hanging out?!" I exclaim but they all shrugged.
" Bu-" I start but get cut off.
" Nope." Wooin said as I pout.
" B-" I don't even get the rest of my word out.
" NO!" They all shout as I sigh defeated.

* Time-skip to hanging out*

Y/n POV
I hung out with a couple of Jiwoo's friends until it was only me, Jihye, and Gangwoo. I would feel my face get hot every time Jihye would speak. It was annoying after a while but the same time I was alright. I was just happy that I got to hang out with her honestly.
" Hey I got to go, see you guys!" Gangwoo says as he runs off while me and Jihye waved.
" So it's just us two I guess?" She said and I nodded ignoring my heart pounding in my chest.
" What do you wanna do? We have some time left." She says and I shrug with my hands in my pockets.
" Just walk around I guess?" I say and she nods in agreement.
We talked while walking and getting to know each other. The only way I'm fine with Jiwoo's friends is because he's my brother. So we naturally have similar personalities. We're both sweet but I'm not as innocent as him. Though he has more confidence than me since I'm not that into getting friends.
I'm fine with having friends really but I don't like going up to them myself. I looked at Jihye as she talked admiring her a bit. How her hair flowed in the wind slightly and how her eyes would light up when she got excited about something. 

" Your so beautiful.." I say to myself and I see her cheeks get extremely red.

Jihye POV
" Your so beautiful.." Y/n said making me blush hard.
He thinks I'm beautiful? Is he really talking about me? I mean he seems like he is.
" W-what?" I ask and he looks at me dumbfounded.
" Did.... Did I say that out loud?" He asked and I nodded slowly as he looked away embarrassed.
" Sorry about that.." He mumbled.
" It's alright... You.. You're handsome so it's fine." I say and he looks at me a bit shocked.
" You think so?" He asks shyly and I nod feeling a bit confident.
" I know so, that's one of the things I like about you anyways." I say getting too ahead of myself.
" L-like!?" He exclaimed in shock and I blush hard.
" I... I... Um.." I shrink internally slapping myself in my head.
Of course I would say that out loud. I didn't mean to say it I mean he is exceptionally handsome. His smile has my heart, he's extremely sweet and funny. He has a strong heart and is smart. Even though me and him never speak I like to admire him. I just get too awkward around him most of the time. Like what if he doesn't want to talk to me? Does he have a secret dislike towards me? Does he even want to be my friend?
I always consider that so I never though I should have went and talked to him myself. I just wondered if he would like me back, that's all I want to know.  Though I blew it too early, I didn't want him to find out like this.
" I like you.." I suddenly hear as I feel my eyes get big.
" C.. C... Come again..?" I stutter out having my whole face turn tomato red.

Y/n POV
I watch as Jihye's face turns tomato red as I confessed.
" I said that I like you Jihye... I... I really do." I say looking at her and she gets shy looking away from me.
I feel sudden confidence fly through my body as I look at her.
I gently grab her chin tilting it up towards me as I place a kiss on her forehead.
She looks at me with slight blush on her cheeks as she stares at me with those beautiful golden eyes.
" I... What.... What was that for?" She asks quietly.
" Just to prove that I like you." I say and she smiles burying her face in my chest. 
" Like to go on a date with me?" I ask and she nods into my chest.
I smile to myself putting my chin on top of her head holding her close as she does the same.

Jiwoo POV
Me, Subin, Jisuk, and Wooin watch from behind a tree at Y/n and Jihye.
Suddenly we all gasp seeing them hug and I smile happily.
" DAMMIT!" Subin shouts as she gives Jisuk money.
" HA! I told you Y/n had some game." Jisuk stated and Subin sighed.
" You are both wrong." I mumble looking at them both.
I watch as Subin also hands Wooin money as I look at him shocked.
" YOU TOO!" I yell in disbelief.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" I'm sorry but Y/n is like you in many ways, no game is one of them but I was wrong"
" I have game too you kn-"
" No"
" HA.... no"
" HAAAA HELL NO YOU DON'T!"

ALRIGHTTTT THATSSS IT BYESSS