ch. 4

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

A few hours has passed and i finally woke up from my sleep

A few hours has passed and i finally woke up from my sleep. I looked down to my lap and the oni guy or should i say.. Arataki Itto was gone. so i went out and searched for him to check up on him injured back

"Mister Arataki..??" i looked everywhere for him but he's not anywhere near the camp, and so was his gang members. i shrugged and turned back to head back inside the camp.

*GHAKK-*

"oww-" Just as i was about to head back to camp, i hit my head to something rather... soft? geez- how many times have i been hit by in the head today?? i opened my eyes and to my surprise i saw Arataki Itto's uhmm. chest.. yeah.

My eyes widened and i looked up. there i saw his face staring at me with a pout, he was mad at me or something.. "hey, uhmm. Mister Arataki right??" i asked him. 

"yeah. what do you want lady?" He answered me firmly.

Just as i was about to ask him about his injured body, his head perked up. he was staring at something behind me. I got confused and looked back as well.

A crab.

"I'm here to check on your injured back so can you-" When i was about to ask him, He covered my mouth and placed his index finger on his lips signaling me to be quiet. "MHHMH- EXCUSE M-"

"Shhhpphpha! don't be so loud now will ya??" He told me to shut up, so i did.

He began to crouch and slowly moved closer to the crab and- "HHAHAHA! I GOT YOU NOW LITTLE GUY!!" He jumped towards it and catches the crab.

With the crab on his grip, he pulls out a small rope and tied it shut on the crab's pinchers tightly. now that he got his crab he got up and walked passed me to a portable stove near the camp.

"Hah??! The AUDACITY of that man! gaahh." i grunted 

He slowly takes some water filling a pot on the beach, so i walked up to him. tapped him on the shoulder. He didn't even bother to look back at me, he just kept focusing on his crab. "what do you need lady. can't you see i'm busy??"

"uhmm excuse me?? i healed you and this is how you treat me??? alright, you know what. don't even answer that. just come with me you stubborn oni." I pinched his ears and dragged him by the arm.

He wails. "ow ow ow! hey lady stop that-" so i shouted back at him.

"well if you don't wanna be dragged around like this then stand up and walk idiot!!"

He scoffed and got up, "fair point." he said with his head tilted towards the opposite direction of my face. "now come along." i said to him, giving him a glare. so he just followed me, still holding the crab in his hand

once were inside the camp i sat down and patted the ground in front of me telling him to sit down there, so he sat down. i took off his coat/jacket and started to unwrap the bandage a bit just to see the wound, the wound looks like it isn't fully healed yet, so i fixed it up. "how are you feeling Mister Arataki..?" i asked him

He just answered me while de-shelling his crab.. "nah i'm fine.. i guess, and don't call me that please. it's uhhhh- weird."

I looked at him, "...call you what?"

"Just call me Itto, no need to be so formal."

I hummed in approval and continued to heal him. He was moving a lot so i couldn't really focus on my work, "Hey stop moving idiot. i can't focus"

"i said i'm fine. so leave me alone, i don't need your healing." He said to me.

I lightly hit him on the head "UHMM. Hello?? I'm trying to be nice here but YOU are testing my patience. can't you show me some respect?!"

"Look lady, i don't know who you are but you attacked my boys out of nowhere, and then you attacked me!! so i don't trust you." 

I sighed, "I mistook your gang members for some treasure hoarders group, and then you attacked me wildly so of course i had to defend myself!"

Arataki scoffs, "Well i was defending my boys from you but you took it too far lady!"

"Alright alright. i'm sorry for injuring you but at least i'm taking my responsibility now."

We argued for a while but eventually we went silent and stopped talking.

. . .

After a few minutes his gang members showed up, "Boss! we couldn't find much but this is all we got!" they said while throwing a pile of crabs and some meats down to the ground

Itto's face lighted up in joy, his eyes was glimmering. "Hahahahha! this is more than enough!! alright boys i'll do the cooking, after this lady is done with her healing or whatever.. gosh she's so noisy."

While i was wrapping up the bandage on his body, i pulled the bandage string a bit more tightly on purpose to make him choke a little "it's Y/N."

"UGHHFF- what?"

"my name. it's Y/N, so stop calling me lady" I secured the bandage with a tiny pin and packed my stuff.

I got up and walked out the camp. One of the gang member pulled me on the arm and thanked me, "Miss Y/N! ahh thank you so much for taking care of our boss!!"

I smiled at them, "No problem, it's my job to heal people. oh- and make sure to tell your boss to behave." i walked away and waved at them, they waved back and we parted ways

. . .

An hour later i arrived back at the city with a bunch of dendrobiums for me to experiment. I kept walking but that's until i heard something that caught my attention.

"Thank you Yoimiya! if it wasn't for the fake vision you gave me, i would've lost my real vision!! i owe you a lot"

My eyes glanced to the side, i saw a blonde girl with a short hair tied in a messy bun, and beautiful golden sunset eyes. so i decided to sit back and eavesdrop to the conversation.

After they were done with the conversation i got up and walked towards the blonde girl and lightly tapped her on the shoulder. "Hello, Yoimiya right?"

"Ah yes! that would be me, do you need anything miss?" She kindly replied

I put my hand on my chin and looked at her, "You make fake visions..?"

"Ooohh! you intrested?? i'll gladly make you one!" She sparks in joy

✎. . . .

A/N: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YALL I FINALLY GOT ZHONGLI AHAHSAHSHASHAHAHHA :DD

I GOT HIM ON MY 76TH PITY (i think) BUT ANYWAYS, I WISH U LUCK ON UR ZHONGLI PULLS!!