ch. 1

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

The wind breezes onto my face as i step foot on the crux fleet's ship

The wind breezes onto my face as i step foot on the crux fleet's ship. my loyal bodyguards stand with me by my side guarding me to prevent people from getting closer. i could hear everyone's commotion from afar. all i could do is smile and nod.

As i walked in the ship i was greeted by a beautiful long dark-brown haired lady. her name is Beidou.

Me and Beidou are considered good friends, not that close but i usually hang out with her whenever im off duty.. we've been friends ever since i graduated college

"Ah hello there madam Y/N!! ready to go off board to the land of Inazuma?" Beidous said to me waving her hand in the air with a big smile.

I smiled back at her and pat her on the shoulder, "There is no need to be so formal with me captain, and yes i am ready to go thanks to you"

"Are you sure you will be okay madam Y/N..? there's a vision hunt decree on Inazuma, and considering you have a vision please be careful madam, i am truly very worried for you.." As one of my bodyguard said to me with a worry on his tone.

I sighed and looked at him with a genuine smile.. "Please stop worrying about me, i'll be fine.. i can just hide my vision on the pocket under my dress, there is no way they will look for my vision there wouldn't they?? that would be simply inappropriate, so i'm gonna be okay"

My bodyguard saluted at me and straighten up his posture. I'm glad people care about me but sometimes when it's too much it's just.. overwhelming for me..

Before i went inside the ship to rest i saw a tall figure of a man chasing up to the boat. "WAITT! Y/N MY DEAR PLEASE WAIT!!" 

A tall man with long green hair, a snake around his neck, with golden snake-like eyes runs up and approached me, he took my hand over to his. he was panting heavily and took a deep breath. "ohhh.. my dear sister please take care.."

"haha! oh brother please i said don't worry about me!! and please let me gooo! you already said goodbye to me before like 50 times" i laughed at him. 

His name is Baizhu. He is my older brother, he's the owner of Bubu Pharmacy here in Liyue. he is a very good brother to me.. ever since i cut contact with my strict demanding parents he's the only one i had left and he took very good care of me.. he taught me everything he knows, and now i am a successful and famous healer because of him. oh i'm grateful i have a brother like him.

Tears started to fall out of his golden eyes and he looked at me with a sad look on his face, i wiped off his tears and smiled at him. "brother i've made my decision to move to Inazuma.. i know Inazuma is a very closed country, but i will try to find one way or another to send you letters!"

Baizhu sniffed and lets go of my hand, "thank you my dear.." he slowly walks out off the ship, all i could do was just watch him go.. 

"ALRIGHTT!! EVERYONE ON BOARD! LET US SET SAIL!!" Beidou cheered loudly.

I leaned over by the ship and saw everyone waving their hand saying their goodbyes, i smiled and waved back.. I looked over to the dazzling sky and watched the sun sets.. after a while i decided to take a rest.