ch. 11

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Itto walks over by the city streets carrying (Y/n) on his back

Itto walks over by the city streets carrying (Y/n) on his back. She rested her head on his, while hugging her arm around his neck. she felt how fuzzy his soft hair is against her cheek, it smells like fresh strawberries. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

They arrived at Yoimiya's house. Itto knocks on the wooden door way. Yoimiya slides the door open and greeted them.

"Hi Itto! what 'cha doin' here?" she asked. Yoimiya noticed the hands from behind Itto. "who's with you?"

"oh it's (Y/n), she's here to see you"

Itto said. (Y/n)'s head poked out from behind. She waved at Yoimiya and gave her a warm smile. 

Yoimiya quickly remembered something. "ah (Y/n)! wait here!! i'll go grab it!" Yoimiya quickly rushes back to her house. she grabbed a small pouch from her drawer and runs back outside.

"here!" Yoimiya handed (Y/n) the item from her hand. 

She stretches out her arm, and takes the small pouch from Yoimiya's hand. (Y/n) took a small peek and saw a dendro vision. It was the fake vision she requested from Yoimiya last week. (Y/n) nodded and gave Yoimiya a thumbs up. Yoimiya smiled back.

Itto could only watch them in confusion, he looked back and forth at the two of them.

"How much?" (Y/n) asked.

Yoimiya shakes her head and puts her hand on her hip, "It's free of charge! Plus, you helped me collect the ingredients so i wouldn't want you to risk any mora."

She smiled in awe to the blonde girl, "Hm? oh why thank you! i owe you one"

Her hand dug inside the plastic bag that she held and opened the box, (Y/n) takes out a stick of tricolor dango and handed it over to Yoimiya. "here" She said, as she held the tricolor dango on her hand over to Yoimiya.

Yoimiya gladly takes the tricolor dango from her hand. "thanks!" She takes a bite out of it and squealed in joy, "yummy!"

. . .

The two ladies continued to happily chat together while Itto could only stay silent, he felt as if he was a 3rd wheel.. Yoimiya looked at Itto. She noticed, so she decided to let him join the conversation

"Mhhh- So Itto, i didn't knew you were clwose to (Y/n)..?" She said as she chewed the dango in her mouth.

"Ehhh- long story.. i just met her recently but lets say we're friends" He explained. (Y/n) smiled along in approval.