ch. 12

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Another day in the land of eternity

Another day in the land of eternity. Birds are chirping, the sun is out, weather is clear, and everyone is just getting ready to start the day. It was such a lovely morning.. On the other hand-

Our well known young lady, (Y/n) is walking through the streets, with messy hair, totally noticeable eyebags under her eyes, still wearing her hood and a piece of apple on her mouth. She walks down the streets with frustration and takes a bite out of her crunchy apple. 

Last night she didn't get much sleep due to her curiosity towards the redhead woman that Itto mentioned. 

✧.*

Last night..

"URGGHHH.. Who is that redhead woman??!"

A loud grunt escapes (Y/n)'s mouth.

Papers scattered everywhere, red scribbles from her pen, and a messy desk. It was late at night and she's still trying to discover the unknown redhead's identity. Everyone in the city are probably asleep by now.. But not (Y/n). She's determined to find out.

"No, this won't do."

She throws the papers aggressively, and reaches her hand out for her tea on the corner of the desk. Her hand slipped and it made the tea spill all over the desk and the papers, the warm tea burned her palm "AH SHIT." she groans. With her other hand she took a (f/f) and bites the petals.

Ruffling her hair in distress, she sobs and screams internally chewing the (f/f) petals while slamming her head to the desk.

Back to present time.

✧.*

(Y/n) arrived at the adventures guild.

"Hi Katheryne.. Any commissions for me today?" She asked the receptionist for the Adventurer's Guild.

The short black haired 'woman'  could only look at her with confusion, knowing that she may or may not have met (Y/n) before

"Ah sorry." She tuck out her hood revealing her identity, "I'm (Y/n) (L/n). Didn't 'Liyue Katheryne'  told you yet?"

"Ah yes! Now i remember you. You moved to Inazuma a few weeks ago correct?"

"Mhm." She nodded

Katheryne ducked down to grab some papers from the cabinet, "hmm.."

Her hands shuffles through the papers on the counter, with her other hand on her chin. "Ah yes!" Her eyes lit up and she took out a single paper. The rest of the papers goes back into the cabinet below the counter.