ch. 13

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"nghh.."

Her eyes fluttered open as she regain her consciousness. (Y/n) lets out a long yawn and streched her arms out, "wha- where- what happened..?" she asked herself in confusion.

She got up and sat for a few minutes. In a large messy tent, she sat on a hard matrass. Her back is swollen from sleeping in that matrass for hours. Placing both her hand on her back, she bent herself backwards.

*crack* 

"Hm.." She hums in relief. (Y/n) quickly throws the blanket away from her body and got up to walk outside.

She stepped foot on the sand. The sun's light hit her on the face, she squints her eyes "whew.. the sun is sure is bright today, haha." She continued to walk.

.

In the distance she saw a white haired oni. Yep. It's Itto. He sat on a rock polishing his heavy claymore while talking to himself. (Y/n) proceeds to walk up to him, a small greet wont hurt right?

She ruffled his hair and sat beside him, "Oh you're finally awake" Itto noticed and slid his eyes slightly to the side to look at her. "Hm.." She replied with a tired voice.

Leaning her head to his shoulder, she swung her feet forward and backwards. (Y/n) watched the water rises slowly in the shore, the teal blue ocean, and the sun shining bright high up in the sky.

"Hey Itto..?"

"Yeah? What's up"

"What time is it?"

"It's 2pm"

"Oh.."

.

"You're not gonna go?" Itto asked. 

"Hm, i'll stay for a bit."

...

They both went silent as he polished his claymore, "Hey (Y/n)" Itto called out her name, breaking the silence between them. "Go ahead" She said.

"Why'd you move to Inazuma? What's wrong with staying in Liyue..?"

"..." She had to think for a second.

(Y/n) lets out a sigh, "I don't know. My goal was to open a pharmacy in Inazuma just like my brother did in Liyue. But i don't want to, ugh i dunno. Maybe i just wanna run away from my stupid demanding brother? Well yeah, i mean like- he's always nagging me whenever i'm not in the lab making new medicines, and experimenting with herbs. It's not like i hate being a healer or anything it's just too much for me and-"

Before (Y/n) could say another word, Itto took out a lollipop out of his pocket and unwrapped it. He swiftly shoved the lollipop in her mouth, so it made her stopped talking. "Do you ever shut up?" He asked.