ch. 17

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

In the kitchen, (Y/n) stirs the soup with the wooden spoon as it boils, small bubbles pops from the surface. "Ow" she hisses as the soup's broth touches her skin, wiping it off with her wrist after.

She tasted the spicy-sweet soup, "ah! it's ready alright" she poured the Lotus seed and bird egg soup to a bowl and serves it for the oni to eat

walking towards her room, she slowly opens the door to reveal a certain figure sleeping on her bed snoring loudly, after she placed the soup on the table, she sat at the bed and poked his cheeks "oi wake up, your food is ready" she said

"mmhh..?" Itto hummed while he's still half conscious

"wake up you idiot" she pinched his cheek

"Alright alright i'm awake!! geez no need to pinch me..."

"if i didn't pinch you you wouldn't wake up bow would you?"

"pshh.. yeah yeah.." he walks over to eat the food at the desk

(Y/n) layed down on her bed stretching her legs up, "hey i'm gonna take a nap now, wake me up if you need anything" she said to Itto, then turning her head to the pillow to get a comfy position to nap.

Itto did the 'ok' hand sign while nodding. As he munches down the soup, he spilled some onto the desk "uh oh" he mumbled with the food in his mouth, Itto tried searching for a napkin around the desk but be couldn't find any.

so he began checking the desk drawers one by one, a drawer catches his eyes once he opened it. "huh?" he saw a bunch of papers with pictures of a young red-headed woman, and some information about her. "this woman looks familiar.." he hesitated at first but the he eventually shakes it off and continue to eat his soup.

✧*。

...few hours had past and now it's midnight. everything in town is quiet, (Y/n) wakes up from her slumber and rubs her eyes "hmm..." she hummed, glaring her eyes to the clock at the wall it show's that it's currently 11pm. she then got up walking to the living room. Itto was laying down on the sofa talking to himself.

"hey"

"oh hi (Y/n), sorry if i woke you up by my loud talking"

"nah.. it's alright"

Itto got up and positioned himself sitting to make some room for (Y/n) to sit. She then sat beside him

"...soo- i know this is none of me business, but i can't help but notice the papers in your drawer, with the picture of a young redhead woman. now wasn't that the woman that kidnapped you a few days ago?" He asked

(Y/n) stayed silent.

"...errr- i'm just doing some research on her backstory.. you know." her empty eyes staring at the floor.

a moment of awkward silence fills the room.

Itto then asked "uhmm- tell me more about yourself, yk about your family as such"

no answer.

"BUT- if you don't wanna tell me about it it's fine!! i understand"

"hmm.. you know how i told you i wasn't actually from Liyue and that i ran away from my homeland?"

"yeah i remember"

"after a few years turns out my family is still on the lookout for me. it shows how desperate they are to get a queen for the throne. but i don't know if the search for me has ended yet. i doubt it."

"well why don't you wanna be queen? that'd be awesome dude!!"

"...you wouldn't understand."

"oh- AH AHEM. so what would you do if they came here to find you someday??

"i'd most likely run away, maybe."

"WHAT??? YOU CAN'T DO THAT"

"why not?"

"WE'RE ALREADY BEST BUDS! I DON'T WANNA LOSE A FRIEND" he said pouting

"we're not even that close"

"..we are literally chilling in the sofa at night in the same house right now"

"well that's because you caused trouble and now i'm forced to have you here as my guest."

"if you didn't want me here you couldve said no"

"i felt bad for shinobu"

"that's not a valid excuse"

she glared at him "whatever i'll go outside for some fresh air" she got up walking outside. sliding the door open she could feel the cold night air breezing.

"sheesh... talk about anger issues.." itto scoffed

.
꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

A/N: GUYS GUYS HELPPP- I WANNA PULL FOR ITTO SO BAD BUT AT THE SAME TIME I ALSO WANT KAZUHA

itto or kazuha?? help me choose pls 😭