ch.7

TW: fighting scenes, swearing.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

out of nowhere, a woman with red hair, pale skin and a dark black hood swiftly runs away, along with y/n's basket filled with art supplies. her identity was still a mystery.

"HEY YOU! GIVE ME BACK MY BASKET!"

the young lady grunts and gets up from her stool chair making it drop down to the ground. she quickly runs down chasing the redhead woman. her long hood slows her down so, y/n lifted up her lower part of the hood with her hands, to prevent her from tumbling down. the sound of her platform boots clicking as she runs in the street, can be heard from the people around.

Itto grabs his bowl of rice cake and gulps down the leftovers, he wipes off the stain off his mouth and slams down a small bag of mora to the table. "here! just take the change. HEY WAIT FOR ME!!" he said as he catches up to y/n.

everyone in the city watches the hunt down between the young lady, the oni, and the redhead. commotion and whispers everywhere, and even some people decided to pull out their kameras and take pictures of the incident.

"found you." said the redhead as she smirks under the shadow of her hood. the redhead runs away with y/n's basket hanging on her arm. the redhead kept running until she stops at a balcony. she had nowhere to go except going down. so that's what the redhead woman did. she jumped down the balcony without hesitation. landed safely on her feet and moved onwards.

"she jumped down, what do we do?" Itto asked behind y/n.

"we follow her idiot! what else do we do then??!" she didn't think it through. y/n climbed up the balcony and jumped down following what the redhead did. but sadly for her she didn't land down on her feet like the redhead did.

"HAASSSH!!" she squealed in pain, a sharp inhale like someone is sucking the air through their teeth. y/n looks down. her left ankle was sprained, and her knee was also scratched badly

Itto did his plunge attack, appearing behind y/n "why didn't you plunge down?! it could've been more affective. you alright??" he question her in a panic tone voice.  

"yeah yeah i'm alright. NOW AFTER HER!" she said pointing at the redhead that was running away in a flash.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU??"

"i'll manage."

Itto runs along chasing the redhead. y/n took some time to recover, she pulled out her catalyst and summoned dendro snake illusions to slither around her knee, she puts on a spell and eventually it healed her knee. she began to get up and runs down taking another route for shortcut. her left ankle was still hurting a lot but she ignores it and runs either way.

.

"HEY LADY THAT BASKET AIN'T YOURS SO DROP IT!" Itto yelled.

the redhead kept running and running, leading the oni to a small cliff near the beach. y/n appeared on her left making the redhead surrounded by the oni and y/n.

"give me back my basket you redhead!"

the redhead woman smirked and lets out a chuckle, "well then why don't go get it yourself?" she tossed away the basket to the sea. she didn't threw it that far away, but just near around the shore. in mid air, some of the art supplies got out of the basket and went flying away to the ground separately.

"ITTO GO GET THE BASKET!" y/n shouted

Itto quickly catches the basket and some of the supplies, he dropped to the ground rolling over and went searching for the other supplies.