ch. 14

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

5:37 pm.

It's been a few days since our beloved (Y/n) hasn't visited her oni friend. Arataki Itto. So today she decided to pay him a visit..

.

"WAAAHHH Y/N Y/N Y/N!!"

"what the-"
(Y/n) saw her oni friend ran up to her with his arms in the air reaching out to her. Itto got some injuries all over his body, from bruises to small bleeding cuts. The oni quickly fell into her arms, she could only give him a confused look while hugging him.

"tch. just a minute ago you were bragging on how tough you are, and saying you would take me and my army down like a chad. But now look at you, hideously crying towards your friend." A tall woman with an indigo hair cut into an uneven bob said fierce fully. Kujou Sara. The adopted daughter from the Kujou Clan.

"What happened??!" (Y/n) questioned in panic. She saw the injuries on his body and face and quickly sat on a rock underneath a tree nearby, without anymore bickering she took off his jacket/coat and wrapped bandages around his waist. After sealing the bandage she used her vision to heal him.

While Sara and her army was about to leave, she saw (Y/n) using a vision. So of course, she had to step in and ask her to surrender her vision. Sara walked up to her and stood there menacingly beside (Y/n). She looked up to Sara and raised an eyebrow.

"...What?" 

"Your vision."

"Ah right. You guys are the army that works for the Shogun in the vision hunt decree hm?"

"Yes."

"..."

"Well. Aren't you gonna give me your vision or not?"

"Calm down pretty tengu, i'm still dealing with a patient here. I'll give it to you after." She jokingly said to Sara

"..psh. whatever. just make it quick"

Sara stood there crossing her arms. (Y/n) just hums along healing Itto. "Alright i'm done!" She got up and slid her arm in her hood. Switching her real vision with the fake one, she took out the fake one and handed it to Sara.

"YOU'RE GONNA SURRENDER YOUR VISION THAT  EASY??!" Itto yelled.

"Yeah..? What's your problem with it?" She replied

Sara took away her vision and walked away, she took one last look at (Y/n) and said. "Thank you for your cooperation. It was easy taking your vision without a hassle.. unlike a certain someone." Sara glared at Itto.

"Your welcome, anything for a beautiful indigo haired tengu" She chuckled.

Sara and her army marched down the path and walked away.

(Y/n) got up as well and was about to walk away until Itto grabbed her on the wrist.

"Wait!! You're just gonna leave like that???"

"Yeah"

"But didn't you come here to see me?"

"Pfftt, why are you so confident about that?"

"It's true isn't it? Of course you came here to see The Only One and Oni Arataki Itto"

"Well i can't say that i wasn't here to see you, but-"