1: Sticky Note War

"May, get up. I have to be at the towers in 20." My older brother Alex Smith, yes, you heard right. THE, Alex Smith. Or Smiffy, or Alsmiffy, or whatever you fans call him.

"Okay okay okay, give me a minute," I said, sitting up on my bed, rubbing my head, "I'll be out in ten." My british accent ringing through my ears. He left the room, sighing.

I'm Maylin Smith. Or May for short if you're too lazy to say my whole first name. 17, and a major procrastinator, and a pro at doing so may I add.

Today, I'm going to the Yogtowers with my brother because I'm supposed to be discussing with Area 11 about their next song, Sparkles* and Kogie practically begged me, and since I'm a "professional singer", as they put it, I have to be in the music video with them.

-AT YOGTOWERS-

I walk into the entrance and immediately Sparkles* runs up to me, shaking me like crazy. "May! May! May! Everyone's trying to blow a sticky note off their forehead! Only Parv can do it! Try it!"

"Uh... Okay. Sure. Where's the-" I stopped mid-sentence before getting dragged by Sparkles* to Turps' office. I immediately see Leo attempting to blow a sticky note off his forehead and everyone else is rolling on the floor, faces red from laughter.

"Ma-...May...Take the-... Sticky note." Kogie said in between laughing breaths, lifting his hand and passing me one.

I pasted it on my forehead and started blowing and shaking my head, in about five seconds, it flew and landed on Turps' face, who was on the floor.

"HAHA! BEAT THAT SUCKAS!" I yelled, laughing at everyone's astonished faces, maybe except Turps' because his was covered with the sticky note. Even Leo had stopped trying and looked like an idiot with the pink sticky note on his forehead.

"May, WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!" Leo ran up to me and shook me like crazy.

"What's going on in here?" I heard my brother's voice, and turned to the door. There standing, was Smiffy, Trott, and Ross. The whole Hat Films gang staring at the scene.

"STICKY NOTES!" Sparkles* yelled and before I could even comprehend what was happening, he threw about 4 sticky note packets at Hat Films.

"AHH SPARKS!" I heard Ross yell before getting hit in the face by a packet. The walrus managed to dodge, and the ginger took off after witnessing Ross get whacked in the face.

There was one packet still going, and it hit someone because we heard a very familiar voice go, "DAMN IT WHERE DID THIS STICKY NOTE PACK COME FROM, JESUS!" And speak of the devil, a Duncan walks into view. "SPARKLES* IF THAT WAS YOU I'M GOING TO-" and before you know it, Sparks throws another one at Dunc.

"SPARKS!" Duncan yelled before throwing the sticky note packs he got hit by back to Sparks. Parv, Kogie, Leo, Turps and I are standing there in amazement, as well as Ross and Trott sitting on the floor peeking out the frame occasionally to see how Dunc was doing.

We're sooned joined by my brother who scrambles back into the office. "Dunc and Sparks are currently letting sticky notes fly." Trott tells him.

"Duncan what are you-" I hear a strong british accent stop mid-sentence. "Lewis! Uh.. I.. Um.." I hear Duncan wracking his brains on an explaination on why the floor has become a rainbow dancing floor of sticky notes. "SPARKLES* STARTED IT!" He yelled and immediately Tom rushes out of the office with furrowed eyebrows, everyone else sitting on the floor, staring.

"Excuse you Duncan Jones, you were in the way of the sticky note pack I threw to ambush Hat Films." I hear him say. My brother gets up and Trott and Ross follow.

"That is true though, Duncan so happened to be in the way." Ross says. I hear Lewis laugh and mumbles a few things to them before leaving. Sparks, Hat Films and Dunc come into the office and says Lewis told them to clean up.

"We have.. to go record!" Trott says and Smith and Ross nod their heads before taking off. Turps takes off to the bathroom and Duncan gets called by Sjin to go record "Time Cops". In the end, all of Area 11 and me were left in Turps' office, as well as the colour array of sticky notes on the floor due to the plastic wrappers opening and flinging the notes everywhere.

"Come on." Parv says and Kogie sighs, Leo already sweeping the floor, but little does he know, that I took his beanie from him when he went to get the broom. Haha, beat that Leo. I got your beanie and you didn't even-

"WAIT WHERE'S MY BEANIE?!" Leo exclaims suddenly and turns to be after Kogie and Parv shrug their shoulders. "MAY!!" He yells and drops the broom, running after me. I hold the red beanie in my hand tighter and run.

I run down the corridor and see Sips in the distance. "SIPS!! SIPS!!" I yell and he turns around.

"May! Hey! What are you-" He says before I run into him and pass him the beanie.

"This is Leo's...Beanie... I suggest you run." I say between breaths before taking off again. I turn around once I get far enough to see Sips turning around with a confused look and Leo crashing into Sips because he was going too fast. I burst out laughing and see Leo grabbing his beanie, fitting it tightly on his head before apologising to Sips and walking back down the corridor. Sips rubs his head and gets up, looking at me with a grumpy expression and goes back into his office.

I chuckle to myself and walk back down the corridor, and the floor is nearly sticky note clear. Parv and Sparks wave to me and Kogie is no where to be seen, probably at the loo. Leo looks at me with a unamused face and suddenly laughs, making me laugh as well.

Today, was eventful.

-A/N-
Hey!! So that's chapter one, hope you liked it. So it's about 1000 words, that's the aim I'm going for each chapter. WHEEE HOPE YOU LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU READ THE BOOK!!!!!!!!

Btw just pretend Sips is like visiting at Yogtowers or shit okay?

-Ris (That's my nickname huehue) (⌒▽⌒)