2: Day With Area 11

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone, Sparkles* calling me.

"Hey! May! Since we're not actually going to do another music video for a while, wanna catch a lunch with the band? We're pretty bored right now." He says, I hear muffled voices speaking in the background.

"Uh, sure! Smith's at Yogtowers so I'm sure it's alright." I said, smiling to myself how they could have picked Beckii or someone else but they chose me.

"Great! We'll pick you up, in...10?" He asked, I heard a door open behind him.

"Yeah. Sure. Bye!" I said then hung up. I was in a flannel and jeans because I went out just now, so I just sat around and waited for Sparks or someone to ring.

Exactly 10 minutes later, Kogie rang, saying that they were downstairs at the carpark of my flat. I slipped into ny black converse and ran out the door, and pressing the lift button. The lift arrived and I hopped in, pressing the basement level and waiting. I eventually reached the carpark level and saw a black car, with a Parv sitting in the driver's seat. (Yes, I did purposely put "A Parv".)

I ran to the car and slid open the door. Kogie was sitting by himself in the extra seats behind the back seats, and Sparks and Parv were sitting in front, Parv driving. Leo was sitting on one side of the back seat and I sat on the other.

"Leo had to become a bowl yesterday." Parv suddenly said, smiling.

Kogie started laughing loudly, and Sparkles* started laughing, but a bit softer than Kogie. Leo had his head down and was blushing wildly.

"Wha..." I spoke halfway, too bewildered to even finish my sentence.

"Leo and Kogie ran out of clean bowls, so they tried to find substitutes for a bowl, because Kogie really wanted to eat his cereal. We were at their house so I say everything." Sparks said, laughing silghtly louder. Leo still had his head down, and his face was practically a tomato. I never knew Leo could blush that hard, Jesus.

"Leo, how in the world do you become a fucking bowl?" Pleade enlighten me." I said, chuckling to at how ridculous Area 11 can be.

"I..I..."He said, and for some unknown reason starting blushing harder. He was already as fucking red as a tomato, what was he aiming for now? The sun? Calm yourself Leo, goodness. But it was pretty cute. Wait what? I don't like him that way. No. STOP SHIPPING US! I KNOW YOUR DOING IT. MEO IS NOT REAL (yet.)

"He stripped to underwear and we poured cereal and milk onto his stomach." Kogie said, still dying in the back from laughter. Leo had his head down, frowning, yet chuckling to himself, probably realising how stupid that idea was.

"We're here guys." Parv said as he pulled the shift-stick to parking. We alighted the car, and was straight in front of a McDonalds'.

"Well done Parv. The car ride took fucking ages and we're eating McDonalds'." I said before walking into McDonalds' and grabbing a seat for 5 people.

"Hey! It's not my fault that the traffic was so horrible." He said, looking offended. I laughed, and looked at the menu. I told Leo and Sparkles* what I wanted, then went to join Kogie and Parv at the table.

"So, anything new besides Leo becoming a bowl?" I asked, chuckling at the memory of the car conversation.

"Not much, how about you?" Parv replied.

"Not really, brother's always at work recording so I don't have much to do." I told them, sighing.

"Leo likes you, you know?" Kogie suddenly blurted out then covered his mouth. Parv whacked him on the arm and I had my mouth wide open. Leo likes me? Was that why he was blushing so hard in the car?

Parv sighed and Kogie continued, "Yeah, he told us and Sparks a week ago, and that's why he was blushing in the car. When we brought it up before this to say, Beckii, then he would just laugh it off."

"Shut up, their coming back." Parv warned and looked left. Leo and Sparks were carrying the food we ordered on a tray.

"LET'S EAT!" Sparkles* yelled and we laughed together. I took my order and everyone else took theirs. I opened up my burger and started chowing down. Everyone else practically did the same, well except Kogie because he couldn't open the fucking paper wrapper around the burger. Sigh.

-AFTER LUNCH-

"Hey, that wrapper was fucking hard to open, okay? Don't judge me." Kogie said while walking back to the car. We all sighed and Parv unlocked the car. We got in, Kogie in the back again.

"So where are we going Parv?" I asked, and I saw him smile in the rear-view mirror.

"To see my sister, she's the same age as you, and is EXACTLY like you." He told me.

"O..okay." I replied, him looking satisfied. The car ride to Parv's sister's home was more quiet than the one to lunch, but it wasn't too bad.

We soon reached, parking the car in the house's second car lot. I know what you're thinking, "Parv's sister is fucking 17 and she lives in a house by herself?!" Well, #dealwithit.

"Ding dong!..." The doorbell rang, and almost immediately the door opened. There standing, was a girl with brown-ish black hair like Parv, and had quite big eyes, like Parv as well. Fucking hell, she looks like a genderbend of Parv.

"Parv! Bro!" She said, hugging Parv. "Hey guys! Sparkles* who's that?" She asked Tom, pointing at me.

"I'm Maylin, Maylin Smith. But May is fine." I said smiling.

"Ohhhh so you're Smiffy's sister. Yeah, Parv texted me something about you coming. I'm Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn Parvis. Nice to meet you May." She said hugging me. "Come in!"

We all walked in saw gaming console stuff everywhere. Her house was pretty cool, and there was Yogscast and Area 11 things everywhere, so that's a bonus, hehe.

Leo and I sat down on the couch, Sparks went to the bathroom and Parv was talking to his sister.

"What were you talking about with Parv and Kogie just now? I just wanna know, looked pretty weird." Leo suddenly asked me.

"Uh.. Not really anything much." I said, not wanting to tell him what Kogie accidentally blurted out carelessly to me.

"Okay, I trust you." He said, smiling. Man, Leo knows how to really get a girl hard in the heart. STOP SHIPPING MEO! I CAN FEEL IT.

We spent the rest of the day at Kaitlyn's house, and then they dropped me back at my flat. But through that whole time one thought was ringing in the back of my mind.

Leo likes me?

-A/N-

MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Meo anyone? No? If you're wondering why I named Parv's sister Kaitlyn, never mind. It's dedicated to someone. PERSON WHO IT'S DEDICATED TO YOU BETTER READ THIS.

Hope you liked that chapter, this one was more than 1100 :D

BAIIII

-Ris