14: Broken Bones And Broken Hearts

-May-

"Kogie and I are having a party at ours' tonight, anyone coming?" Leo said, and a few people raised their hand, but not me.

"May? No?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"Nope, stuff to do." I said, simply.

"Alright, suit your self." He said, and the crowd dispersed.

-Time Skip Bc I'm A Lazy Ass-

"May! We gotta go to the party!" My brother grabbed me by the legs and dragged me off my bed, and I landed head first onto the bed.

"Ow..." I said, standing up and rubbing my head. "No, I have stuff to do."

"Like what?" He asked, and I looked at him blankly, then shrugged my shoulders.

"See? We should gooooo!" He dragged out his sentence. "Trott and Ross are going."

"Fine, I'll accompany you since you're so attached to your Hat Crew." I smirked, and he sighed in defeat.

"We're already an hour late, get ready." He said, and walked out of my room. I walked to my cupboard and looked for something casual. I decided on wearing my purple "M" sweater, along with some jeans. I pulled on my black converse high-tops and did my normal makeup, then walked out of my room and saw Smith in the living room.

"Let's go."

-Leogie-

"Where's Leo?" I asked Martyn, who was partying.

"Somewhere!" He yelled, I flinched, and I saw Kaeyi smack him.

"Sorry May, he's drunk." She shook her head.

"It's okay. Have you seen Leo? He's nowhere in the living room." I asked, and Kaeyi pointed to the kitchen. I thanked her and walked over, pushing past people, and much apologising.

I opened the door to the kitchen and saw Leo with his left hand holding a beer and a waist, and his right hand tangled in a mess of curly blonde hair. He was kissing a girl, a girl who looked strangely familiar. I'm sure you could probably hear my heart shatter even if you were on the moon. I stumbled back in horror as they pulled away, and the girl turned. I gasped.

"Jyna." I growled, and the girl grinned.

"May! How coincidental! Leo just so happened to have been my best friend in university! And my boyfriend." She smirked, and I looked over at Leo, who looked perfectly sober, and looked full of regret.

"You know what Jyna? You can have him. He probably never even loved me anyway." I said, spinning on my heel and walking out the kitchen door, catching a glimpse of Leo pushing Jyna.

Leo Taylor, you really fucked up this time.

I walked over to Smith and grabbed him, saying I'll explain in the car. I pulled him by the collar out of the house and pushed him into the car, and I sat beside him in the front seat.

"So..." Smith drifted off awkwardly as the car came to a stop.

"Leo was eating Jyna's face in the kitchen." I scowled, and I could sense Smith's radiating fear.

"Jyna Summer? The one who was a humongous bitch to you in secondary school?" Smith asked.

"Precisely. Turns out they were best friends in university." I said, tears welling up in my eyes. No crying May, he doesn't deserve the tears. The light turned green and we went forward.

"That's- AHHHHH!" Smith screamed as he turned his head, a speeding car came ramming into us.

Our car spun around in the middle of the junction, shattering glass left, right and centre. I heard a shriek from a car behind us, crashing into us and flipping our car over. Another car apparoched us from the front and stopped a bit too late, crashing in us and sending us flying off the road and into the glass.