11: Halloween Drama

-Darkness_Phoenix-

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask my brother, who's sprawled on his bed. "I mean, remember last year? You got a massive hangover and shit went down." I pointed out, earning a sigh from him.

"I won't get that drunk." He said, getting up. "C'mon, it's almost time to go. Get dressed and we'll leave."

-Time skip because Darkness_Phoenix is a lazy ass-

"I'm hoping that there'll be vodka this year." Trott told Alex as we walked into the Towers. The three boys walked off, while I lingered a little more. Just then, Leo came from behind and turned me around.

"Hey May." He grinned, pecking me on the lips. I giggled, intertwining my fingers with his. We walked to the common room, where the party would be held.

"Are you excited?" He asked. I smiled.

"Yes. But I'm not gonna get drunk, it's a rule I have." I replied casually. He sighed.

"Well then, you'll never experience the joys of being drunk." He stated in mock pity.

"Or the horrors of the hangover." I add matter-o-factly. A smile formed on his face.

"True, true."

We reach the common room and see tables being set up, along with some chairs here and there. There's a box of drinks by the side, and a jug of cider. Duncan had a marker in his hand, and he seemed a little weary, looking around, as if he was a robber of some sort.

He creeped up to the jug of cider, and with the marker, he wrote DUNCAN'S in front of the CIDER. Leo laughed as I pointed at that.

-matxhas-

"Hello everyone! Area 11, Yogs, thank you for coming to the Halloween Party." Lewis said, while everyone sat in the common room, dressed in onesies. I was wearing my comfy wolf onesie, and annoyed Leo, who was wearing a cat one. He looked exceptionally adorable.

"Feel free to get drunk! Halfway through, we will be playing Werewolf! So do be excited!" Simon said, and everyobe cheered. The crowd of people dispersed and began doing their own thing.

I heard Kim yell, and everyone turned her direction. Duncan had finished the cider and was showing Kim that it was his. Everyone burst out laughing and Kin hit Duncan playfully on the arm. We partyed for a bit longer, then we played Werewolf.

"I vote... I vote Sparkles*!" I yelled, and everyone agreed. Sparkles* put his hand on his chest in mock horror and raised his card.

"I am the fortune teller!" He cried and Lewis, who was game master, burst out laughing. We continued playing, that ended up with the wolves winning.

"HA! TAKE THAT MAYOR SMITH! WOLVES WIN!" I cried, jumping up and high-fived Kogie, who was a fellow wolf. Smith rolled his eyes, and took the hood of his onesie off his head.

We continued partying, and I didn't get drunk but everyone else was. I tried to find Leo in the crowd of really bad dancers but found Kogie instead.

"Hey May..." He said groggily, and pulled me closer.

"Kogie what are you-" My sentence got cut off by him kissing me. He wreaked of alchohol and he was a mess. I pushed him away as quick as I could and turned. Shit, Leo.

"May?..." He said, tearing up. He was sober. No.

He ran, and I ran after him. I wasn't going to lose him now. No.

No.

I ran out of the Towers, yes, in a onesie, to find the drummer who was in a cat one, sitting on a bench opposite, hair ruffled from its perfect neatness, and even in the dark I could see his chocolate brown eyes. I crept next to him, and sat down.

"Kogie... Kogie was drunk." I stammered, and he looked at me.

"Kogie..." He said, and scowled.

"Don't blame him, he didn't know. He was drunk for goodness sake. Let the punishment be the mighty hangover tomorrow." I grinned, and shifted closer to Leo, and he looked at me, moon shining on half his face, and half dark.

"Okay." He said, and kissed me deeply, gentle and heartfelt. We pulled apart and Leo asked me a question.

"May, why do you like our music so much?" And I rolled my eyes like it was the silliest question ever.

"Because, each and every song, reminds me of you." I smiled, and we kissed yet again.

He wrapped his arm around my neck, and we sat there for a long time.

-Next Day-

"Kogs, wake up." Leo nudged a sleeping Kogie. I slept over at Leogie's, Smith gave me my clothes last night.

"Ugh..." Kogie groaned, suddenly covering his mouth. He leaped out of bed and dashed to the bathroom, closing the door, and we heard him puking.

"Let the hangovers begin." I grinned, and Leo pecked me on the forehead. We heard the sound of gushing water, then the door opened. Kogie's eyes were somewhat baggy, and he just generally looked like shit. Johnathan Kogan, everyone.

He moaned as he clambered back onto the bed, and Leo bent down and smacked his arm.

"You kissed my girlfriend last night, but I forgive you because you were hella drunk. I saw." He said, and Kogie looked at him curiously.

"What? I kissed May?" He said, messing up his hair. I nodded. "Sorry man, I can't remember anything and I have a really bad fucking headache. Gimme a break?" He said, and Leo dragged me out of Kogie's room and to his room.

Leo poured himself and me a cup of tea and we sat down to drink it. We finished the tea and Leo's phone buzzed.

"Let's watch the video, it's up already, according to Sparks*." He said, and I grinned. He brought out his Macbook, while I received a notification on my phone. I burst out laughing at the message I saw.

"What?" Leo asked, and I smiled.

"Smiffy said he won't get that drunk but he said he has a massive hangover." I laughed, and Leo smiled. He set his Macbook on the table and went to Youtube, looking for the video. He finally found it and we began watching.

I was in my wolf onesie, and Lewis was making his annoucement. There was tons of comments commenting on how happy they were that I was there. I smiled.

We reached the part on where I was yelling at Smith that the wolves had won, and the comments were hilarious as well, saying that May the wolf has victory.

I laughed and continued watching the video, looking at all the random shit that happened.

Halloween and Yogscast.

A very good mix.

-A/N-

Wheee! New chapter :3 Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy \(^o^)/

Hope you guys liek it :P

BAIII