7: First Gig With 5 Members

"Mayyyyyyy! First gig todayyyyyyyyy." Leo jumped on me. I stayed over at the Leogie house the previous night, and today was Area 11's first gig with 5 members.

"Okay okay, I'm getting up." I rubbed my head as I got up, seeing Leo leave the room. I looked in the mirror in their guest room. I had ombre ginger to brown hair and blue eyes. Same as always I suppose.

I searched through my bag, put on my favourite jumper which I brought, along with my pair of jeans. I strolled outside and saw Kogie and Leo watching telly and drinking tea. Much british, such fancy.

"Let's go." I said, walking toward the door. I heard footsteps and the sound of glass put on glass as I slipped into my black vans with a white "M" on the side. I turned around and Kogie and Leo were wearing their shoes too. We walked to the carpark and drove to the location of our gig.

-Le Location-

"Kogs! Leo! May! Over here!" I heard Sparkles* yell from where he was standing on top of the stage. We walked on top of the stage and joined him. I had my keytar and drumsticks with me and the previous day I had brought my electric guitar here. It were leaning against the wall in its very sleek white cases.

"Okay, so we are supposed to be playing HPGD, Shi No Barado, Go! FAP, Homunculus, Euphemia, Tokyo House Party, Knightmare/Frame, and Vectors. Alright?" Parv read and they nodded their heads, but I just scratched my head.

"Oh right May, we have the sheet for each song because you haven't learnt yet. We have about 2 hours of practice before the people come, so try and remember by then ya?" Sparkles* said, and I nodded my head. "You're playing drums with Leo for HPGD and Knightmare/Frame, keytar for Shi No, Tokyo House Party and Vectors, electric guitar for Go! FAP, Homunculus and Euphemia. Alright?" I replayed Sparkles* words in my head then nodded again.

We reheased for the next 2 hours and by then I had memorised all the sheets. I had to sing Beckii's parts in Shi No, and I had to sing a part of Tokyo House Party. The crowd started coming in as we hid backstage. In about 10 minutes, the hall was filled with people waving their Area 11 banners. Sparkles* sigalled to us that the doors closing was our cue, and we walked onto stage, but the people couldn't see because of the curtains. Okay well, I suppose that was a lie, some people saw our silouette and starting screaming their faces off, but yeah.

Leo and I looked at eachother and nodded, then we started playing HPGD. The curtain dropped and people came to pick it up and everyone was screaming. We finished playing and everyone was still screaming. Sparkles* signalled me to come up front, so I did.

"Guys, this is Maylin Smith. Or May, whichever one you prefer. She is the brother of Hat Films Smiffy," He paused and everyone started screaming, "and our new member who can play drums, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, and keytar!" The crowd went crazy. We continued and played all the other songs and it was great fun.

We ended the gig and everyone started exiting. Kogie, Parv and Sparks* and I hi-fived and Leo and I hugged. "MEO!!" I heard Kogie yelled. I laughed as I pulled away from Leo. We walked to the carpark and said bye to Sparks* and Parv and drove back to the Leogie flat.

-Leogie-

I looked at my phone. The video of us performing was uploaded and it didn't look good. Of course there were nice people who realised I was the same girl in the Yogscast and were super nice, then you have the shits.

"Ew...Who's the girl? That's definitely not Beckii, she doesn't have really horrendous ombre hair." "Oh look it's the attention grabbing 17 year old from the Yogscast, and now she's in Area 11 too? Fucking hell." "WHAT THE FUCK?! THE GIRL CAN'T SING AND PLAY INSTRUMENTS FOR SHIT!" "Area 11 had 4 guys. Now it has a girl. It's not Area 11 anymore, its Area 12." That comment on Area 12 got 119 likes. I scrolled through more mean comments and I slowly started crying. Was I not good enough? Leo walked into the guest room.

"Fuck, May! Wha..." He drifted off and picked up my phone. He scrolled through the comments and saw all the mean comments. He put the phone down and somehow hugged me even though I was curled up in a ball.

"Am I.. Not... Good enough?" I said inbetween sobs.

"Of course not, you're perfect." He pulled down my legs and kissed me on the cheek. "You're mine." He whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek once more. "Go wash your face."

I went to wash my face and I looked into the mirror. Yeah, I may not look like Beckii, but I'm as cool as her and she said it.

"May..." I heard Leo behind me. "Come on." I walked with him to his room.

"You see that? That's when I first met you." There was a picture of us in Yogtowers. That's nice. He turned me towards him and smiled. "I love you, you know that?" I nodded.

"And I love you too. I'm sure you know that." I smiled as we leaned in and kissed, his hands running down my collarbone and neck. His electrifying kiss and his soft lips touched mine. Then we heard the door open.

"Hey Leo, where's the- WOAH OKAY." Leo and I pulled away to see a shocked Kogie standing in the doorway. "Am I interrupting or what?" Kogie said, looking for some reason excited. We shook our heads and Kogie grinned. "Meo is real? The best ship ever is real? HOLY SHIT!!" Kogie yelled and bounced around.

"We don't want anyone to know yet, we're planning a big revelation." Leo said and I smirked. Kogie nodded and did the action of zipping his mouth. Kogie soon went back to the living room and I turned to Leo.

"I love you, and you definitely know that Leo."

-A/N-

Ohohoohohoohohohoh, sorry. (not)

Sorry this chapter is a bit late! I got writer's block :/ But I'm back! Hooray!

Anyway, hope enjoyed this chapter, much Meo for you :D

Bai shitlords!