6: Hello! I'm Maylin and I'm in the Yogscast

I woke up with a weight on my shoulders that I knew I had to go to Yogtowers and record. Not to confuse you, Yogtowers is one of my favourite places ever. But, today I had to put my voice out there. And millions of people will watch because I'm in the Yogscast.

I had to record my own introduction video, then Lewis scheduled a round of Lucky Walls.

I walked into my office and waved to my brother in the opposite one before he closed the door. I closed my door and looked around the room. Damn, I'm 17 and I'm in the fucking Yogscast. Fabulous.

I turned the camera towards me and sat on my office chair. Let's do this shit.

"Hello everyone! I'm Maylin Smith. You might be wondering, "Why does you channel have the Yogscast name in it?" Well, because I am in the Yogscast! I'm the newest member in the Yogscast, and I got to be thanks to my brother, who is THE Alsmiffy, so yeah." I started with that, and just continued talking. I heard someone open the door but I didn't look away. I finished recording and stopped the camera, and turned. Lewis and Simon were standing at the door.

"Told you she was a natural." Simon mumbled just loud enough for me to hear.

"What did we actually come here fo- Oh right! Lucky Walls in 5 minutes, get your recording stuff ready." And then they left.

I uploaded the video onto my computer, ready to edit later. I prepared all the recording stuff, then joined the call on skype. No one knew I joined.

"How much faith do you put in Maylin, Smiffy?" I heard Lewis say.

"I have full confidence in her, yeah. She was born a natural in front of cameras." Smith said. I smiled, thanks bro.

"Sjin? Duncan?" Lewis asked, and sure enough there was a reply.

"She seems... Ready, I suppose. We'll see what the future plans." Duncan said, and I nodded my head in agreement. The scientist was wise.

"I think she can make be a big hit in the Yogscast community, but it depends if the fans like her or not. I personally think they'll love her, but some might think that her age is not fair." Sjin explained. I thought about it, yeah. I agree actually. Some really shit people will just be like "She's only 17! What the fuck?!"

"I have confidence in her as well." Trott says. Thanks walrus.

"Yeah, I think she'll do great." I hear Ross say. Woop woop.

"She has a real knack for performing, so she'll be fine." My brother says again.

"We watched her record her introduction video. It was so... lively." Lewis says after a long period of silence.

"I think I'm going to finally say something after all this time, so hi." I say into my microphone and I hear Duncan fall off his seat.

"HOLY SHIT! HOW MUCH DID YOU HEAR?" I heard Duncan yell from the floor, and I can sense everyone in the call nodding.

"Thanks for all the support." And I smiled. Smiley faces filled up the chat.

"Come on, get into the server." Lewis said and I joined.

"Oooh, nice skin May." I heard Sjin say.

"Thanks." And then I did the ":P" face in the chat on the server.

We all got into the pods, and it was 4 against 4, Hat Films + Simon, and Duncan, Sjin, Lewis and I. I hung up the call from Hat Films and Simon, and Lewis asked if we were ready, then I think he hung up the call from the rest.

"Alright, start recording... Now! Hello! And welcome to Lucky Walls! I'm joined today by Sjin, Duncan, and our newest Yog, May! Say hi, May." Lewis started the intro.

"Hey everyone!" I said into my microphone. And then we started after Lewis said a few more things.

-After the walls fell down-

"HAHAHA! I got you Trottimus!" I yelled into my mic, and then shot Trott. Take that, walrus.

"AHHH! Help me!!" I heard Duncan yell and I turned the other direction. Simon was after him with a diamond axe and Smith was shooting at him, well, more like attempting and failing, but yeah.

After a few more screams and shouts, only Sjin and I were alive, and our team had won. We stopped recording after Lewis did the outro and we compressed the footage and sent it to Lewis so he could do the switching of POV's thing.

Hat Films suddenly walked into my office and I took off my headphones.

"It's half-past twelve, wanna catch some lunch?" Trott asks.

"Uh, sure." I replied, putting my computer on sleep mode.

"Come on." My brother says and he grabs my hand, then drags me to the carpark, and we stop at our car, the other 2/3 of Hat Films behind us. I got into the seat behind my brother, Trott gets in the seat behind Ross, who was in the front.

-Le Restaurant-

"Okay, thanks." Ross tells the waiteress and she walks away.

"So how was your first recording?" Trott breaks the silence.

"Great! It was really fun playing." I smiled. I heard a "ding!" sound from my phone, and I checked my device. My introduction video had been uploaded. Another "ding!" then followed the previous one, the one of the Lucky Walls round. I went to see all the comments and most were "Her minecraft skin is so pretty!" "She sounds really nice." "Yay! A new member of Yogscast!" "This new member sounds fun, May right?"

I then started getting comments on my video. "Omg! This is the new Yogscast member? She's so pretty!" "She's 17? The fuck?" There was a reply to that comment that made me laugh. "So what? You jealousssssss :/ Or do you like her Ohohohohoho" I laughed, and all Hat Films members gave me the 'wut' look, so I showed them the comment and we all laughed. Luckily most of the fans were cool with me.

We got our food and started eating, and I've seen Trott and Smith eat before, both were quite graceful. But man, Ross was a fucking monster. He chowed down his food in like five minutes while the rest of us were barely halfway. Jesus Christ on a bike.

We went back to Yogtowers and we continued our day, and then the day was soon over.

Recording, yay!

-A/N-

CHAPTER 6 OHOHOHOHOH
ALL THE REFERENCES (aka 1)

But hope you liek dis chapter huehue (≧≦) BAIIIIII