8: The Promise Ring

-Leo-
I'm going to do it, I'm going to ask May on an official date. We haven't had a proper date since the day after she recorded her first video, so it's been awhile. I drove over to her house and knocked on the door, and Smith opened it.

"Leo? What are you doing here?" Smith asked and I saw May in the background. In 5 seconds, May pushed Smith away and dragged me into the house. She pulled me into her room and closed the door.

"You didn't tell me you were coming." May said, and I looked down.

"Well I wanted to surprise you." I said and looked straight into her eyes. "We haven't been on a proper date for awhile, so I was wondering... Today 7?" I said and blushed, I was crossing my fingers behind my back.

"Sure." She said and smiled, then pulled me towards her and kissed me. I traced my hand down her neck and on her collarbone, and my hand went down her back to her hip. I pulled her closer and deepened the kiss.

"Leo you actually never- HOLY FUCK WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER." Smith opened the door and we pulled away from eachother and smiled. I turned towards him.

"I'm dating your sister." I said, smirking. Smith had this permenant shock on his face, and turned to May. She blushed and nodded.

"How long?... Who?... What?!" Smith stood there dumbstruck.

"Kogie knows, we've been going at it for about 3 weeks, and we don't want to tell anyone because we have a plan of revelation during the new year party." I said and Smith finally regained some of himself and nodded.

"Take care of her." Smith said and closed the door again.

I turned towards May and smirked, then kissed her on the forehead and got up. "7 tonight, I'll pick you up. Get ready early." I said and walked out of her room, and out of the house.

-Le 7pm-

I wore my usual jeans and top, and my vans. I got in my car and drove to May's house. I rung the doorbell and I stared in amazement.

May opened the door and she looked stunning. She was wearing a flowy dress, and had light make-up on. Holy shit.

"Let's go." She said and I led her down to the car.

We got into the car and I said "Close your eyes, trust me." She closed her eyes and I drove to our destination, aka, her favourite restaurant.

-Restaurant-

"Where are we Leo?" May said, giggling as we walked in.

"Open." I told her and she opened her eyes. She gasped almost instantly.

"How the fuck did you know this was my favourite restaurant?" She asked, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"What type of boyfriend doesn't?" I smirked, and she laughed. We grabbed a seat and I ordered her favourite food alongside my food. It came a short time later, and we ate it. She looked so happy, which made me happy. We finished eating and I drove to the beach.

We walked along the beach, holding hands. "Leo," May paused, and looked straight at me. I saw her bright blue eyes shimmer, even though it was so dark. "If, I...If I ever get boring, will you... Will you leave me?" She stuttered, and I gasped.

"Of course not May, I wouldn't leave you for anything in the world." I said and pulled her towards me. We kissed, getting deeper every movement. My right hand was tangled in her soft ombre hair, and my left hand was placed on her back, moving up and down. I bit her lip softly, and the kiss was soft and electric.

We pulled away after what seemed like forever, and I smirked, my left hand digging through my pocket. I finally found the little box that contained the special thing I bought.

I pulled her slightly closer and took out the box and opened it. May looked extremely curious.

"Maylin Rose Smith, I have been in love with you since the beginning. So, just promise me that you'll always love me?" I said and opened to box. Sitting inside the plastic box was an opal ring that had the letter "M" on the opal part. She gasped and took it, and put it on her finger.

"I promise, as long as I have this ring. Even without the ring of course, I will always love you. But this ring will remind me to not break my promise." She said and pulled me back in for a kiss.

"I love you, Leo Taylor." She smiled, her blue eyes glistening under the moonlight.

"And I love you, Maylin Rose Smith." I smirked, and we kissed again. We got back in the car and drove to the Leogie flat. May texted her brother that she was staying over. We reached to Leogie flat soon enough, and she changed into my jumper and my sweatpants. Kogie was watching tv, and didn't mind if we both slept in my room, just no fluff. Kogie really shipped Meo, so I wasn't surprised he was okay with it.

We watched telly for about half an hour before going to bed.

I had been getting nightmares on her not loving me anymore, and hating me because of some stupid thing I would do.

But that night, I didn't get any nightmares.

-A/N-

Hey shitlords! The last line totally wasn't a reference to FangirlisticFever 's MiAl (yes it is). This chapter is only 900 words, but you can't always reach the goal I suppose.

The updating schedule is up on my profile! Go check it out if you want to know when to sit in front of your computer/mobile device to wait for your favourite book by me is updated (i know none of you do that, i'm just hopelessly failing at comforting myself).

BAI GUYS! ILY <3