9: Shopping Trips With Smith

-Maylin-
"May, we have to go onesie shopping! Get ready!" Smith yelled from the living room.

"Why do we have to buy onesies?" I yelled back.

"The Yogtowers party on halloween!" Smith yelled and I yelled okay back. I looked at the ring on my finger.

It was shiny, and matte. Opal was my favourite jem. I felt safe, knowing that as long as the ring is with me, my promise to love Leo will always stay true. (maybe huehue get ready >:) )

I got ready and went outside, Smith sitting on the couch using his phone. I got a text from Kogie.

K- May, are you going out?
M- About to, yeah. Why?
K- Leo forgot to replace Parv's shoes from the Cereal sketch shoot, so we have to buy him a new pair.
M- Lol. And because I'm a girl, means I can choose the perfect shoes for
Parv, doesn't it?
K- Hehe, thanks :) Parv's size is 8, Nike. Thanks Mayyyyyyy
M- :P

Ugh. Damn it guys.

"May! You're ready. Okay, let's go." Smith said, and we began walking to his car.

We drove, with occasional stops and loud honking noises, that ended up with my brother yelling out the window. What a peaceful drive.

We reached a little corner shop named "Suits and Onesies". I wonder what they sell.

We walked inside and was greeted by a grumpy man, who to be honest, looked like Sips minecraft character. He had black hair in a bowl cut, and a recently shaved stubble, topped off with the grumpiest face I'd ever seen. My brother and I slowly crept past the counter and to the onesie section.

"Okay, so I have a aligator one, so you have to pick one." My brother said, and tapped me on the shoulder. There was so many fucking onesies, holy shit.

I walked around and saw a really cute owl onesie. I pointed at it and Smith shook his head.

"Sorry, Hannah has that." I frowned and went to find another one. I stumbled upon a really awesome wolf one. Wolves were my favourite animal. "That's nice! See if they have your size. I don't think anyone in the Towers has that one."

I looked through the rack and they had the size I was looking for. I took it off the rack and measured it in the mirror and it looked fabulous!

"Yes?" Smith smiled behind me.

"Yes." I grinned, happy with my new onesie.

"Come on then." My brother grabbed the onesie and my hand and pulled me towards the counter, where the grumpy Sips' minecraft character imposter was sitting, and very grumpily eating his popcorn while watching a cheesy drama probably.

"What do you want?" He looked up from his screen, popcorn bits stuck on his stubble, gross.

"Um, this onesie." Smiffy awkwardly said, and placed the money along with the onesie on the counter.

"A fucking wolf? The hell would you need a wolf onesie for?" The grumpy man asked very rudely, staring at me with his menacing eyes. Smith and I both stayed silent and once he gave the change and the onesie back, we dashed out of the shop.

"Phew...That... Was terrifying." My brother took in deep breaths inbetween words.

"I know right." I said, gaining control of my breathing. "By the way, Kogs said that we have to help buy Parv new nikes." I said, and Smith had an understanding face.

"Okay, because you're the girl, and the Cereal shoot, and probably because both of them for too lazy to go buy shoes, and will probably buy really shitty ones for Parv." Smiffy said and I laughed. "There's a shopping centre down the road and there's a Nike and a supermarket there, and I need to go to the supermarket. You come and find me once you're done."

"Sure." I said, and we began walking to the shopping centre.

We ran into a few fans, who finally didn't call me his girlfriend. Thank you Yogscast. We took pictures, and we signed their stuff, hugged them, blah blah.

I had about 50-60 videos on my channel already, and about 500,000 subscribers. Great life, great life.

We reached the shopping centre and I rushed off to Nike. I found this pair of black high-tops, with a little penguin at the side.

It's practically yelling Alex Parvis.

I bought their last size eight and texted Kogie that I found the perfect pair. He said drop it off at the flat later.

I walked to the supermarket and saw Smith at the... Pumpkin section?

"Bro! What?" I tilted my head in confusion as I walked over to my smiling brother.

"Pumpkin carving. Tomorrow. Area 11 and Hat Films. Video. Who's better." He grinned, and I grinned back. This was going to be good.

I text Area 11 and he texted Hat Films about the contest tomorrow. We then walked out of the supermarket with 8 small pumpkins.

Smith dropped me off at the Leogie flat to drop of Parv's shoes to Kogie and Leo so they can give it to Parv to make it look like they bought it.

"These are perfect for Parv, thanks May." Leo said, then closed the shoe box and kissed my forehead. Another thing about Leo as a boyfriend. No annoying nicknames.

"I gotta go, recording and stuff to do." I said and kissed him quickly. I said I would meet Smith at Yogtowers, since it wasn't too far from the Leogie flat.

I walked out the door and headed to the Towers. I walked in and a cool breeze of air hit my face as I heard Kim's cheery voice greet me. I said hi back and headed to Hat Films' office.

My brother was already there, discussing tomorrow video with Trott and Ross.

"So, we have the pumpkins, my sister and I will bring it over tomorrow." I heard my brother say and Ross' voice followed.

"Your sister's really good at recording mate." I peeked and saw Trott nodding his head at Hornby's statement.

"Yeah, the fans love her." Trott said and my brother smiled.

"I can see you May." He grins, and I come out of my hiding spot. Trott and Ross grin as I sit down and my brother puts his arm around my neck.

Today is a good day.

-A/N-

Good day! Hope you liek dis chapter :3

BAIIIIIIIII