Chapter 8

A/N- HELLO LOVELIES. in currently at Nicole's house... It's been really interesting. Her bird randomly came up and flew on me... Then I licked her harry styles poster. The teeth area, to be exact. Anyways, here's a short and sweet update! Remember to tell all of your friends about this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here I am, calmly listening as Nicolle screams. She had just ran in my room and onto my bed.

Jumping up and down on my bed she goes, "SO DANIELLE TWEETED YOU. HOLY CRAP. SHE FREAKING TWEETED YOU. MAYBE YOU CAN MEET HER. OR MAYBE SHE WILL TELL HARRY HI FOR YOU. OMG." Currently she's making the most inhumane noises I've ever heard... Oh I mean fangirling.

"Nicolle, all she did was tweet me! It's not really a big deal!" Says me who was just freaking over it in my room not too long ago...

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT WAS NOT A BIG DEAL." Nicolle bursts as she suddenly stopped jumping, only to start back again.

"Not when I have her phone number it isn't..." I say under my breath, but she hears me. Ears like a hawk, she has.

"WHAT." Her eyes go wide as she stops in mid air, landing on her butt. I just laugh it off, mostly at her ridiculousness. "YOU FREAKING IDIOT. WHY AM I JUST NOW HEARING THIS!?"

"Well, I was actually trying to tell you the whole story, but you kind off started screaming when you came in my room.."

I was cut off my Nicolle, "Well then, get to the explaining Lady!!"

"Okay, okay! Well it started when-"

Then my phone started ringing. Ugh. Will I ever get to tell her? I answered the phone and mouthed to Nicolle 'one sec'. She rolled her eyes as I walked into the hallway.

I closed the door behind me.

'EEEEPPPPPP' I fangirled quietly as did a happy dance, after seeing that the caller ID said 'Dani Peazer;)'.

"Hello?" I then say calmly into the phone.

"Hey Sammi, it's Danielle! I was wondering when we could get together? Do you think I could sleep over tonight? Today and tomorrow are my only free days." She explained into my ear. She is always so happy. Dang, no wonder Liam likes her.

"That would actually be awesome! But I warning you - my friend Nicolle is over and she may freak when she sees you." I laughed as I told her the last part. I hope my Bambi Baby and I don't fangirl too hard while Dani is here...

"Thanks love, sounds amazing!"

I then gave Danielle my address, and she said she would be over within the hour. We then said our farewells, and I walked back into my room.

"Who was that?" Nicolle questioned, giving me a stern 'over protective' look.

"Just a friend that's coming over later. Anyways, want to know my story?" I tried to change the subject so she wouldn't find out.

"YES PLEASE." She was all giddy now... And so I began.

"So, it all started at my solo rehearsal this morning..."