Chapter 13

A/N: Hey, hey, hey! Another update:) I hope it's okay! So my mind is absolutely blown at how much everyone likes this. I really truely appreciate it! So I want to try something just for fun! I want to know who my readers are! So I want everyone to comment on this chapter their name and where they are from. And no, I'm not a creeper that's going to come to your house and rape you or anything. So feel free to include more about yourself! Love you, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13

So there he stood, Harry Styles, the boy I had practically worshiped for the past year. Currently standing directly in front of me, in the middle of an airport. In my mind, I would always have pages of things I needed to say to him if I ever met him. Although in reality, looking at him right now, I can't think of a single one. So I'm just standing here.

Wait a second, am I still staring?

"I see you may be in a state of shock," he said cheekily with a smirk. "I'm Harry, by the way." Well, this is awkward.

"Yeah, I know..." I trailed off, trying to think of what to say next. Maybe I should tell him my name. Does he want to know my name? Oops, too late. He's already starting to talk...

"And your name Miss..." He now had an adorable smile on and was slightly laughing at me.

"Oh yeah! Sorry, I'm Sammi. Sammi Michael. Just incase you wanted to know my last name too. You might as well know my middle name as well, its Jean. I mean, I know yours. Wait a second, did that come out of my mouth?" I had now focused my eyes to my feet, pressing on and off of relevé as I do when I get jittery or nervous.

"Haha, well Sammi Jean Michael, aren't you entertaining to listen to? How about we catch up to the others, then finish this conversation later. I mean, if you would like," Harry said as he motioned an arm to the empty space in front of us, signalling that we needed to get our bags along with the others.

"We should probably get our bags, and maybe we could finish this conversation later," I smirked, "as long as I'm not as awkward..."

Harry just laughed along with me and we walked side by side up to the luggage pickup. We didn't say anything to each other, not an awkward silence, a peaceful one. Although all can keep thinking about is HARRY STYLES SAID MY NAME. I've always wanted him to say my name... Oh gosh, that sounded sexual. Oh well.

I'm snapped out of my reminiscence as we walk up to the rest of the group, all searching for luggage. Dani comes over to us as we approach and says, "So Harry, I see that you met Sammi?"

"Yeah Dani, she sure is a catch, isn't she?" Harry grinned at her.

"What does he even mean by that..." I said out loud, almost in a fashion that makes it seem as if I'm not in the right state of mind. But hey, that's just my personality.

Danielle and Harry shared a look and then just burst into laughter. Okay then. Judge me.

"I'm just going to not talk anymore..." I say as I begin to laugh a little bit.

Danielle, shaking her head, pats my back teasingly. "It's better you not."

The rest of the group begins to walk back over to us. Zoe and Jordan both come stand next to me; we got along quite well on the plane ride. I see that everyone else has their bags, must be time to go get mine!

As I start walking over to the weird moving luggage thingy, Zoe stops me with her words, "Wait, Sammi! Jordan and I got your bags for you!"

And nevertheless, Jordan and Zoe stood there with my hot pink luggage.