Chapter 17

Well then. Seems Tiffany is getting her way today… this is awko-tacos. She's just standing there giggling, hugging Harry's waist as his arm is around her. He looks a little uncomfortable. Probably because I'm standing here. Maybe he does actually like her… maybe he just doesn't want me to feel bad about myself. Thats why he's being so nice. Or simply because he's a flirt. Ugh. This is frustrating.    I look a little disappointed, but pull my best happy face. As I switch focus from my internal petty party, Louis makes eye contact with me. Oh God. He's running. "PARTNERRRRRRRRR!" He screams as he picks me up and spins me in a circle. Giggling, I stumble a bit as he puts me down and wraps me tight in his arms. He leans in close to my ear, still holding me, and says quietly, "Don't worry, we can fix this. But for now you're all mine."   A little baffled, I clear my throat and say confidently, "I have no idea what you're talking about." Come on… my crush on Harry isn't THAT obvious…is it?   Louis laughs sillily at me, then says, "Don't you fret my little duckling, everything should go silky smooth!" He grabs my head with both hands and gives my forehead a big sloppy kiss. Ew, you nasty Tommo.    Wiping my forehead, I sulk over to meet the rest of the girls who are all 'stretching' in butterfly as they talk to each other. About their dance partners… fantabulous. As I do this, The Boys are causing a ruckus as they head down the hall to their rehearsal room. I sit down next to Jordan and Tiffany, trying to act completely calm. Even though, on the inside I feel like clawing this brat into shreds so she can't dance anymore. Is that bad? oh well.    I slide into the splits and Tiffany smirks at me with an evil gleam in her eye, "So Sammi, how does it feel to know that I'm winning?"   "Winning what exactly, Tiffany? I don't remember entering any contests recently." I sassily respond.    "You're obviously trying to get with Harry, and he will be mine by the end of this tour, It's already heading down that road." She says snobbily.   I gave her the best 'you're insane' face I have, and started laughing a bit. "Okay, who says I want to date this boy? You seem like you want me to like him or something. I think he's hot, yes. Unless 'Harry Styles is sexy', means 'I'm in love with him and want to date him so that Tiffany can't have him', in that slut language you seem to speak, I don't remember saying that to anyone. "   Jordan, Zoe, and Danielle are starting to look slightly uncomfortable with the arguing. I don't blame them, no need to get involved. As they start standing up, so do Tiffany and I. I start walking to my water bottle across the room, and she just follows me, that mouth blabbering away. "Well I'm glad to know you don't want him. I'll make sure to mention it next time him and I are alone. Better off you don't go for it anyways, you wouldn't ever have a chance. Harry likes classy women." I'll remember that one. She's classy, I'm not. Got it. "Hm?" she continues to talk to me as I sip water, "got anything to say to that, Miss Hopeless?"    I continue drinking my water as I look at her, that arrogant smile on her face. Dang she has a big head, and that was just from a randomly paired partner. She raises her eyebrow at me with a look that screams 'you are an idiot'. So I take another sip of water, this time putting my bottle down, getting up at her face, and spewing it all over her. "Shut up, you hore."   She's standing there, shocked, as I casually walk away and wait for the rehearsal to start.     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

A/N:    Hey guys, I'm sorry for the really short chapter! Its kinda just a filler. I missed y'all! I swear I've been so busy lately. Maybe on Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks I can get a few more chapters up. My schedule is crazy. Besides going to school, I have dance about 5 or 6 days a week. I would upload weekends but thats when the majority of rehearsals are! I'm also losing inspiration. I've stopped reading stories, and I'm loosing hope. I am kind of thinking about stopping this story, cutting it short. I just feel like it's kind of boring, agreed? Not funny, not interesting like some I've seen. Would anyone mind if I stopped now? If I keep on, I'm going to need some inspiration from you readers! So make sure to comment if I should end it now or keep on.