Chapter 6

A/N yeah, that's right. I finally stopped being lazy for long enough so that I could write! So hopefully this chapter is okay, it's been a while since I've started anything! SO HAPPY READING, MY DEAREST.

P. S. Don't forget to comment and tell all your little friends about this story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How could I possible forget about the two way mirror? On the other side of this piece of glass that my friends and I look in every day, is a room. No one really uses it, so we never think anything of it. Apparently someone was in there now... Which means this is about to get really awkward for me.

I watch as 2 people walk out of the room. My eyes go wide as I see who the first one is, Trey.

"TREY. IT'S BEEN FOREVER!" I scream as loud as I can as I run up and engulf him in a hug. Trey is Courtney's gay best friend, unfortunately he's really attractive... but you know... I'm not exactly his type...He's also a casting director down in Tulsa! Crap. He's a casting director in Tulsa.

As soon as the thought slips into my mind, Trey says to me, "Hey Baby Girl! I just saw you dance and you are UH-MAZIN. Courtney actually called and set up a private audition for you, wasn't that nice?"

I snap my attention over to Courtney as my stomach starts getting nervous, "You did WHAT?!"

"Well," She smirked, "since you wouldn't go to this audition Trey set up in Tulsa just for you, I had him come here... You're welcome."

I then had a mini heart attack as a hand was placed on my shoulder, a girl's beautiful British accent saying, "You were absolutely fantastic, I'm honoured I got to watch you."

I looked over and saw Danielle Peazer's gorgeous face smiling at me. Holy crap. Did she just say that to me? No way. Wait- why the crap is she here?

"I- wha- how-" I tried to spit out all of my questions at once, although I didn't manage to and still have no earthy idea on what is happening.

Thank The Lord Trey decided to explain, "Danielle here was at the closed auditions with me when I got a call from Courtney. I heard all about how you wouldn't come audition. I then explained to Danielle what was happening and that you were phenomenal, so she asked if she could tag along with me."

"I'm glad I did too, Now I can put in a good word to the boys," she winked at me.

"Huh?" I felt as if I still didn't know what was going on, even though I had a pretty good idea.

"Sammi," Trey looked at me, "You're going on your with One Direction."

"You're totally joking, right? Am I being Punk'd!? IS ASHTON KUTCHER IN THAT ROOM TOO?! He sure is beautiful..."

I was interrupted by Courtney walking over and handing me my phone, "Call your mom and tell her," she instructed me.

So I guess this isn't a joke... "Thank you guys so much, you have no idea how much this means to me. And Danielle, I appreciate you coming to see me!" I frantically said to them as I clicked on my mom's contact. It rang and rang until she finally answered. I told her everything that happened, including my fangirling over Danielle. Eh, who cares if she is right beside me. Of course mom asked me her million questions, and stressed over the fact that I wouldn't finish my school year in a normal High School. Oh well. I hung up and decided I need to say my goodbyes to everyone.

"Well, mom wants me back home soon so I can tell my family. And of course I need to tell all of my friends. But one question, when do we leave? And what is all of the traveling information?" I do have my own side of needing all of the answers...

"We have exactly one week until we fly to California to start rehearsals, and then two weeks after that we start touring," Danielle must have seen my confused look when she said 'we' so continued with, " Yes, haha, I am touring too. The dancers consist of you and me, then three other girls that I don't know the names of."

She saw right through my confused nodding again. I was halfway daydreaming as she explained..

Trey came in this time with, "How about you girls exchange phone numbers so that Sammi can constantly be updated?"

"Yeah... That seems to sound a bit easier..." I'm still unsure of all of this. And terrified at the fact of moving across the country... And going to different counties.

"Don't worry Sammi, I'll be here if you need anything! Yes, it sounds scary, I can tell you are petrified by all of this from the look on your face. Although it will be good for your career in the long run. Here, lets trade phones." Danielle's speech boosted my confidence. Maybe I can do this!

We switched phones and we each created our own contact. Man, I feel so freaking cool right now... I'm touching Danielle Peazer's phone... The power to having contact with every person associated to One Direction lives in here. AND SO DOES MY PHONE NUMBER. So my phone number lives in the same place as Harry Styles's phone number does... GUESS I'LL BE TWEETING ABOUT THIS LATER.

We each took our own phones back, and as she handed me mine she cheekily added with a wink, "Nice phone case, by the way. I'm sure Harry will love it."

This could be an interesting tour...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

YAY. I hope this is alright. I honestly had no idea where to go with this so it may be a little crappy. BUT OH WELL.