Chapter 9

A/N: Yup, so I'm continuing this. I decided to write now as I eat cucumbers, with my new stuffed dog heating pad (his name is Graham, and well worth my $34! It's all natural beads that are heating him inside, I thinks they are corn seeds). But anyways about the story, make sure to comment and tell all your friends if you like this! OR ELSE I WILL DELETE IT FOR GOOD. bye lovelies! Happy reading! I also got a polyvore account, so if I link outfits go look at them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you mean, you get to be a back up dancer among Danielle Peazer, for ONE FREAKING DIRECTION?" Nicolle exclaimed giddily.

We were now sitting facing each other on my bed, her questioning me as I stare at our red and blue socks. We were both dressed super comfy, yet cute. She was wearing some grey skinny Jack Wills sweats, with a blue loose tank, and blue socks. Her hair was in a ponytail and mine was in a messy updo. I on the other hand, was representing Britain today by wearing a Union Jack sweat shirt, navy shorts, and red socks.

"Yes Nicolle!" I laugh as I reply to her question, "I thought you were over this 5 minutes ago!"

"Sammi, one simply does not get over such a piece of information." She informed me.

I began laughing at her and both of us eventually were in a fit of giggles. As the laughter died down, the doorbell rang.

"Who's that?" Nicolle looked at me. I didn't reply, just simply smiled a tooth grin.

"I'LL GET IT." I screamed as I spontaneously jump off the bed, and sprint down the stairs.

I catch my breath and mentally prepare myself for Danielle, whom I assume is at the door. Okay Sammi, you can do this. It's just Liam Payne's girlfriend. In my house. Oh my gosh. There are Liam germs about to enter my house. Okay, I should probably get the door and stop fangirling over famous boy germs.

I open the door and am greeted by a beautiful accent attacking me in a hug and saying, "Sammi! I'm so glad to see you again! Thank you so much for letting me over today it means- ooo you look cute!" She cut off her own sentence.

"Thanks Dani! You look good yourself!" Did she really just compliment me? This is surreal.

"Oh this? This is nothing, I just threw something on today." Is she kidding? She looks fan-freaking-tastic in her leather and denim vest, leather leggings, and studded combat boots. Her outfit is to die for.

"Why don't you come in? Follow me and we can get your bags to my room!" I help Dani out by taking what I assume is her cosmetic bag, and start trekking my way upstairs to my room.

As I open the door to my room, I think to myself, 'aw crap!' It just occurred to me one direction posters are plastered all over my walls. Oh well, too late now! I swing open the door and Nicolle starts to say, "Sammi, who was -" then she stops and her eyes go wide.

"Did I not mention Danielle was spending the night also? It must of slipped my mind... I smirked at her.

"Hello, Love! What's your name?" Danielle jumps at the opportunity of asking the name of my best friend.

"N-Nicolle..." She stammers out, still shocked, "I'm a huge fan! It's so nice to meet you! Sammi and I have been dreaming of the day that we get to meet the One Direction crew!"

"Hey Nickel," I give her a warning look, "Let's not embarrass each other in front of the guest..." I turn my head towards Danielle.

"It's quite alright, Sammi, I can already tell you have a thing for Harry," She laughed at me as she gestured to my wall that might as well be called a 'Harry shrine'. It was filled with posters and hearts. You can't even see the paint behind it. Well, this is awkward.

"Okay... So maybe he is my favorite. But I swear if you say a word to him on tour to embarrass me-" I start to threaten in a friendly manner, but Danielle cuts me off.

"Might as well stop there, Sammi. I'm not making you any promises in that area," she winked at me, meaning I'm screwed once I meet him.

"Dani! I'm awful in awkward situations!" I realized what she was referencing to as Nicolle stop in the background laughing at us.

"Well, I'd suggest you work on that, Love! Harry is the flirt, you know!"

"I CAN'T FLIRT EITHER. cough cough, socially awkward." I tried to explain.

"Can't flirt AND you're socially awkward? Oh this will be a fun tour," As she continues teasing me as I pretend to be insulted. Nicolle is rolling around on the floor laughing, until she finally catches her breath.

"WELL," she says loudly, "IS IT TIME FOR SOME SLUMBER PARTY ACTIVITIES OR NOT!?"

We all look at each other with huge grins, then simultaneously run out the door. Danielle following Nicolle and I, we enter the game room to plan the events that will fill our evening together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicolle's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cozy_at_home/set?id=71955470

Sammi's outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/casual_london_inspired/set?id=71954314

Danielle's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/edgy/set?id=71964666