Secret Fondness(Uncle Chuck & Eggman)

(Okay this is a new ship i have created, I decided to call this ship between Eggman and Uncle Chuck "Mustache Lovers" because there both have mustaches and are both lovers, idk. Enjoy!)

Charles the Hedgehog or as he was more commonly known as Chuck or Uncle Chuck to his family members was walking through Emerald Hill Zone, it was a lovely, cool evening. Uncle Chuck was walking around the zone, Every now and then he liked to go for an evening walk when the weather was nice and the air was calm. Uncle Chuck heard what sounded like heavy footsteps behind him, he turned around to see a huge robot standing over him. Uncle Chuck gasped, this must be the Heavy King robot that Sonic had told him about, the robot used its metallic staff to swing at the scientist but Uncle Chuck dodged the attack, the robot swung again and he dodged again, losing his balance and falling onto his back.

Uncle Chuck heard a frantic and familiar  voice coming from somewhere behind him, the voice called out: "Heavy King, stop!" "Hold your fire!" That was the last thing Uncle Chuck heard before the robot whacked Uncle Chuck in the head with his staff and knocked him out cold.

*An unknown amount of time later*

Uncle Chuck opened his eyes groggliy, he wasn't sure where he was or how much time had passed. Uncle Chuck sat up, everything was blurry, his glasses must've came off after he was knocked out. Uncle Chuck heard footsteps coming towards him and felt someone gently put his glasses back on his face. Chuck blinked and looked up, he saw Ivo Robotnik or more commonly know as Eggman, Chuck looked around, now he could properly see that he was in Eggmans lair, in a lounge area. Eggman sat down on the couch next to Chuck with a worried look on his face, most people would've been terrified by just looking at Eggman but Uncle Chuck wasn't scared at all. He knew the truth about Eggman. (In this AU Uncle Chuck never got turned into a robot and Jules got turned into a robot via Uncle's Chuck's error, Eggman had nothing to do with it)

Eggman: "Are you alright? I'm sorry about Heavy King, your not light-headed or anything right?"

Chuck: "No, I'm okay. How long was i out for?"

Eggman: "About half an hour, I was starting to get worried but I'm just glad your okay."

Eggman smiled at Uncle Chuck and Eggman then cupped Uncle Chucks face with his hands, before kissing him on the forehead, Uncle Chuck smirked happily at the affection. Eggman and Uncle Chuck had known each other since they were in their 20s, with Uncle Chuck being the original one to fight Eggman and became smitten with the human scientist after getting to know him. Eggman wasn't really evil, his overly-egotistical personality that most associated with Eggman was to an extent, an act. Eggman was just sent here by the human government to take over the planet and didn't really want to hurt anyone and whenever he did have to do something horrible he always felt guilty and tried to secretly fix the damage he caused.

Eggman scooted behind the mobian and wrapped his arms around the scientist's waist, snuggling him close, Uncle Chuck smirked, happy for the affection. The two were lovers, yes. They had kept their relationship a secret for close to 30 years, with Metal Sonic, Orbot, Cubot and Sage being the only one outside of Eggman and Uncle Chuck knowing about the truth about their relationship, Everyone else just thought there were sworn enemies and rivals. Eggman released Chuck from the hug and the two sat there talking, enjoying each other's company while Orbot and Cubot watched from afar.

Orbot: "They seem really happy together..."

Cubot: "Do you think there going to get married?"

Orbot: "I don't know, if they wanted to they couldn't. It would cause a huge scandal..."

Cubot: "I'm gonna to ask Eggman when the wedding is!"

Orbot: "What?! No you fool! He'll dismantle you!"

Orbot's warning didn't deter Cubot from walked out into the room were Uncle Chuck and Eggman were, by this time a small bulter-robot had served them both coffee.

Cubot: "Hey, boss?"

Eggman: *Takes a sip of coffee* "Yes?"

Cubot: "So you and him *points at Uncle Chuck* are really close, right?"

Eggman: "Yeah, why?"

Cubot: "Soooo...have you ever considered....getting married?"

Eggmans face turned bright red and he nearly dropped the mug he was holding, Uncle Chuck's face was bright red too and he was looking away from Eggman with a nervous look on his face.

Eggman:*Blushing uncontrollably* "Wh-Y-YOU GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW OR I'LL DISMANTLE YOU!!"

Cubot immediately turned around and ran for his life, Eggman sighed and facepalmed with embarrassment, his face still bright red.

Eggman: "Ugh...sorry about that Chuck...."

Uncle Chuck: "No problem Ivo, to be honest...if things were different maybe he could get married."

Chuck smiled at Eggman, and scooted close to him, holding his hand.

Eggman: "Yeah, I guess. But it's ok, as long as your here I'm happy."

Uncle Chuck: "Besides, it's cute when your flustered. Normally you act untouchable all the time but when you get flustered it's unsaual and that makes it adorable."

Eggman: *Blushing red* "Wh-Im not cute when I'm flustered!"

Uncle Chuck: *Snickers* "Oh please, don't lie to yourself. Your smarter then that."

Eggman: "Oh fine. But just remember, I might be the smart one but you'll always be cute and smart to me."

Uncle Chuck blushed slightly, and snuggled into the human, happy just being with him. Eggman smirked at Uncle Chuck and hugged him back.
After an hour of spending time together Uncle Chuck returned home, with not a soul any wiser as to the secrets he kept.