Chp.1

(JungKook's POV)

"Why did you leave me...you know how much I NEED U" I said looking at her gravestone."You promised me.You know how much,I love you.I wish I can turn back the time."I cried.Why did I cried so much these days.

*FLASHBACK*

"JUNGKOOKIE!STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!"Sara scream while running after JungKook in the schoolhall.It was recess time though

"Hahah,you can't catch me.Your fat."Jungkook said.

"Yah,I'm not fat.You're way fat than me.My weight is 56kg and yours 60kg."Sara said in unsatisfied voice and stop chasing JungKook.

"Omoo,I was playing with you.Don't be mad at me,Jagi~"Jungkook does his 'aegyo' face infront of Sara.

Though,there were many people (students)watching the both of them.Some of them 'awed' at the both of them.Except,for 'Eunbi the Famous Girl' in the school zone.Because,she's pretty.She glare at the both of them and walk away.Like a duck.

(Eunbi's POV)

"Why,they have to be together?"I Ask myself."Gosh,Sara is annoying.She's famous because she ranked the top 'Intelligent Students'..She's kinda pretty but not as beautiful as me..maybe"I said."She stole my beloved JeonJungGuk"

(RING...)
RECCES TIME OVER.
_______________________________________ 3 hours later.
(RING)
SCHOOL TIME OVER.

Sara and JungKook walk to the frontgate together.

"Are you sure,you don't want me to walk you home?"Jungkook said while looking at Sara."Ah,yes.No.I mean you dont have to.I'm fine by myself."Sara said."Owh,okay.See you tomorrow,bubblegum"Jungkook kiss her forehead."See you tomorrow,peppermint,hhahah"Jungkook laugh at what Sara said.

(Jungkook's POV)

"Well..it's been a long time.I want to walk her home to her house.Since,I was so worried something bad gonna happen to her... T-T I'll try next time"I said to myself.I was about half way to my house.I suddenly hear a loud thump!From,I dont know.So,I went back to check.What happened.So..it was an accident.I went to the incident and I saw Sara was lying on the ground bleeding.I went to her.

(NOBODY'S POV)

Jungkook follow the loud thump.And,he saw his beloved girlfreind was lying on the ground.Not even moving."Sara!!"Jungkook yell as he tries to wake her up.Though,her eyes were closed.Jungkook listen to her heartbeat it was beating though,but,her heartbeat beats slowly.Sheis dying,though.She was hit hard from the back by the car.

The teacher that haven't left the school yet,called the ambulance to get a help.The teacher was crying.Jungkook begged Sara to stay by his side and hold her in his arm.
--------------------------------------------------*****the ambulance sirens***

The ambulance finally arrived.Jungkook carries Sara in a bridal style to the ambulance.Jungkook and the teacher allowed to follow them up.All,Jungkook can do is hold her hand and stare at her peaceful sleeping face..
---------------------------------------------------****HOSPITAL***

They finally arrived at the hospital.The medics in hurry because Sara losing so much blood.Sara been put in 'Emergency Room'.Jungkook was worried...

The teacher called Sara's parents.To tell thatshe was been put in hospital,cause,she hurt so bad in the incident.After,Sara's parents arrived.They cried because the doctor said"I'm sorry,we can't save,her.She lose too much blood back then.I'm so soryy for your losing"..Jungkook just stare blankly at on the wall and cried.
________________________________________*FLASHBACK END*