Chp.23

As the bottle spins again,it points at (y/n)

"Yes!!finally!!(y/n) truth or dare"Jhope said.

"Dare!"(y/n) said.

"I dare you to be in a room with Suga"Jhope said.While,smirking evilly.

The other member laugh,then,realize that Jhope is not joking about the dare.

"WHY DIDN'T U PUT ME IN A ROOM WITH (Y/N)?!!!"Jimin yell.

"YAH!!THT JUST SLIPPED OFF MY MOUTH..KKKK!!"Jhope response.

"HOW DO 'THAT' SLIPPED OUT OF URMOUTH?!"Jimin yell back.

"Quit,it.You two.."Jin and RapMon said.

"Okay.......(y/n) do your dare..."RapMon said.

Suga and (y/n) walk to the bedroom.

"Don't do anything stupid."Jin said.

"K..."you guys said.

Door closes and locked.

Suga:"So wht now?"

You:Don't know,maybe sit around and talk.

You both sits on the edge of the bed.

Suga suddenly,leans in,and kisses you.You were shocked but,you response to the kiss.

Few seconds,later.The kiss started to turn into a make-out session.

YOu grabbed his blonde hair,not,to hurt him that bad,you tugged it a little.
(Istht evenexist.sorry,i disturbed ur make out ses.xD)

You moaned softly,which,make him turned on.He pinned you down to the bed.

"Aahh~Suga"you moaned.

"Shh...slow down a little,don't forget the boys are outside"Suga whispers to your ear and,bite your earlobe playfully.

Then,he started to kiss your neck lightly which,gives your body goosebums.

(Lewl.xD)

He kisses you down to your neck,and,started to give you a dark bruises hickey.Everytime his soft lips made contact with your skin,it makes you want him more.

He pull your shirt and throw it off somewhere in the room.He bite his lip,sexily when he saw you with a pink bra.

(Sorry,i can't think of any color rn.XP)

When,you saw him staring you a long time.You covered your chest.You started to blush hard and look away.

"Don't cover it."Suga said,he notices you blush hard which made him kiss the tip of your nose.

"You're cute.And,I wanna see that cute face begs me"Suga whispers to your ear.

He unhooked your bra.As,he saw your pinkish nipple.You covered his face.

"S-suga.I-im..shy"you said.

"I know..."Suga said as he takes your hand off his face.He leans down,and started to lick and bite your nipple playfully.

At the same time,he watches you as you try to cover your soft whimper.

He suck your right nipple,while the other hand started to trail down to your short,and,he insert his hand in your short and he rubbed your 'thing' with your panties on.

"Argh.I cant stand it"Suga said.As,he ripped of your short and he went down between your legs and started to like your 'thing' with your panties on.

You tooked a pillow and shut your mouth up.

He finally took your panties off.Ad,he took his pant and shirt as well.

He went back to your face to kiss you.And,he inserted his middle finger in your 'thing'.

"Are you a virgin?"suga asked.

"Y-yeas"you said.

"That's a great news then."suga said.

He open his boxer as his member sprung out freely.

"Its not,gonna fit in.What ifits hurt?"you asked worriedly.

"Its ok.I'LL be gentle as possible."he said.

He rubbed the tip of his member on your thing.He pushes in a bir,and,gently for you to get use to his size.

He kisses your cheek.

"You can continue now.."you said.

He moves so smooth and gently,but,he can't stand your tight thing sort of making its hard for him to move.

A few minutes,later.The bed started to squeak.The bedhead kept hitting the wall.Suga groaned,grunts and you moaned in pleasure.Only the sound of slapping canbe heard.And,you moaning his real name.

He puts your right feetfoot to his shoulder,abd,started to rammed in you harder.

"Aah,Min-Min yoongi!"You screamed.

(The others)

"They're doing it..."Jimin said holding his leg to his chest.

Jungkook just stared at the wall and regrts everything.

V keep saying "MINNIONS ARE MARKIANS/Mar villager"

(LEts continue)

"Hmm...yea..."you moaned in pleasure.

He started to get deeper but slower.

"Oppa-pls go faster"you said.

He obeys by what u said.

"Ahh!im comming!!"You said as your legs wrap around his body tightly.

"Favck,metoo."suga said.

And,release his cum all over your breast.

He lay back and hugged you.
"I think the boysare asleep alrdy"(y/n) said.

"Yup"suga chuckles

(ANDD..TO BECONTINUED)

OMAIIGAWD IVE NEVER WROTE ANYTHING ASDIRIRTYY AS THIS.

XD.I HOPE YOUBGUYS ENJOY READING,.
PLS LEAVE A COMMENT,
VOTEAND THANKYOU.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶▶◀▶◀▶▶▶▶▶▶◀▶▶▶◀▶◀▶◀