chp.27

After,that they decided to take a walk on the school field,walking side by side.

"So,how can you make Eunbi finally understand what happened between you and Jungkook.I mean about your 'friendship' with him"Tohka ask and spinning around.

"Guess,I should bring Jungkook along to talk with her."(y/n) sigh.The fresh air,the great view and the swing nearby make the atmosphere on the field more peaceful.

(YOUR POV)

Feels like a century I've been walking with my idiot bestfriend under the blue sky.I closed my eyes as I feel the wind pass through me.(That sounds disturbing).

As,I inhale the fresh air and shouted "ASDFGHJKL".and,laughed.

(No one's POV)

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"Tohka ask and laughed and hits (y/n) on her shoulder.

"For fun,of course!"(y/n) said and laugh along with Tohka.Then,they stopped after Tohka points on the tree.

"Ew.Is that Eunbi?"Tohka said as she points her finger at Eunbi.

"I don't know..."(y/n) said and both of them shocked at Eunbi who's(?) kissing,touching,and things.

"I'm gonna tell 'Jk' about this"Tohka whisper."Don't you dare!"(y/n)  hit Tohka's head."Tht hurts(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)."As she hits (y/n) for ruining her hair and idiot brain.

(×_×;(×_×;(×_×;(×_×;)SKIP!!!.:P

"I'm Home!"(y/n) said and take her shoes off,and walk to the kitchen."Welcome home,sweetie"(y/n) mum said."(y/n) stands beside her mum."Eomma...."

"Yes?"

"Eomma."

"Hurm?"

"Eommmaaaa.(´△`)(´△`)(´△`)(´△`)"

"What is it..?"as her mum look at her."Nothing."(y/n) said and walk upstairs.And,take bath,and things.

(ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
(LET'S SAY THE BOYS ALREADY KNEW WHAT HAPPENED.AND,THEY AVOID U AND THINGS.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ(^ム^)(^ム^)(^ム^)

(Y/n) lay on her bed in her pajamas after dinner,and read a book.While,listening to Miwoo-Broken Doll  and sing along.Suddenly,her phone rings.

ID:JINMAMUMi.(•̀ᴗ•́)و(•̀ᴗ•́)وㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"What is it?"(y/n) talk to Jin on the phone coldly."Hey,*clears throat*I'm sor- We-I meant,sorry for avoiding you.We feel bad though.

-Jhope over the phone-"SORRY!"

"Shhh.Do you have a free time tomorrow?Come over,if that's okay with you.We would like to make it (up?) (To/with?) You"
Jin said.

"*sigh*We'll see"(y/n) said.

"Oh!okay then."Jin said.

-Jimin-"whut happun actually..?"

-RapMon-"Don't act like you don't know what  happen."

"I GTG,bye"Jin said.

"Kay,night."(y/n)

And  blbolvbilbivvlpvpvbspwnapsbqoq.

Hye :)