29

FIRST , I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE FREAKING LATE UPDATE.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Your POV
__________

Well,while waiting for Jin to pick me up .I decided to walk to the nearest Cafe .As,always.I would sit and listen to every song that they played in the cafe.And, what makes the cafe is my favourite place ever is:the free wifi.

I wonder why am I one of the Korean's Idol friend.I might get killed by their fangirls.ASDFGHJKL.

But,still,they are wonderful.Who?Bangtan of course.Hmm...Suddenly,my phone ring yes.

Caller's Id:unknown

"Yeoboseoyo?"(?right?)

"*clears throat*Hey!(y/n)."

"Who is this?"

"Owh!This is 지민..I er- Do you have a free time?I mean ,can we meet somewhere?er-today?"

"Somewhere?Where is that 'somewhere'you're referring to?"

"Park or even better beach?"

"Wow,what kind of 'meet up' going to a fancy place called beach."

"There's something It's important between you & me"

"What?Since when Im involved with yourrr 'important things'"

"Just!Please .Meet me at the beach,later."

"Yah!Park-

*tuttutuuttuthu*

"Great hang the phonneeeee.Hanggggg Izttt."I rolled my eyes.It feels like hours I've been waiting for Jin to pick me up,which i dont know where he would bring me to.

Then,I decided to walk home,not until someone honk at me from behind."What the hell!"I yell and look back.oh,it's Jin.Jinnieee.

"Hey!Im sorry if it was that loud."he smiled.Ugh."It's okay!"I annoyingly rolled my eyes."Wow..You've change."he said.As you close the car's door.Lol.

"..."And,put your seatbelt on.
"So,where are you taking me to."I ask coldly.
"Are you okay?"Jin ask as he hold your wrist gently.I nodded."Why are you wearing long sleeve at noon?It's hot out here."he ask.

"I'm just ...cold."I said as I lean on my back and stare at the window while Jin started the car,and drove.

Wht.
Wht.wht.whtMY ENGLISH SUCKS.....IM CRYING.I DONT KNOW WHHYYY.

BITCHES ON THE SKY~
HATERS GONNA FLY~
PARK JIMIN IS MINE~
MY LIFE IS SO BYUNTAE~

And guys!Tq,for reading and waiting for me to update!Thnkyou,so much for the 15k reader I appreciate tht.Even,though some of you dont/dindt vote any of these story's chpter.Its okay!Tq so much.
-슈가 사랑<3