chp.26

->(Ring~~)

The school ring bells,well it's recess/lunch time.Tohka walk to (y/n) seat and try her best not to get Eunbi's attention.Lewl.

As they walk.Tohka hold (y/n) pulls wrist "I'm so sorry,about ignoring you earlier."she said and does her pouty face."I don't mind,actually.Is there something wrong with you?"(y/n) ask.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you about it here.Let's go somewhere more Private.Come!"Tohka said and runs to the school most quite place.

(I DON'T CAREJUSTGO WITH IT.)

There's a big sakura tree.And,such a beautiful scenery.Only a few students are there.Couples.Yes.Dating.Yes."Where are we going?!"(y/n) ask.And,tried to pull her wrist from the grip of Tohka's hand.

(OKAYIm crying rn...)

"Eunbi..She was jealous of you being so close with Jungkook.I can't do anything,she kinda threaten me.I would like to help my bestfr-"Tohka word was cut by (y/n) staring in disbelief."Look.Jungkook is my friend,I didn't even go out on a date with him.We hangout as friends..!"(y/n) said.

"I kno-"Tohka was cut of again."HE WAS JUST A FRIEND!nothing is wrong with it. And,I know how it feels like when yout boyfriend goes out on a date with a girl."(y/n) said.

"HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND!IWAS TRYING TO HELP U NOT TO MAKR NY CONTACT WITH JUNGKOOK OR THE OTHER MEMBER.IM TRYING TO PROTECT U...honestly.You're like a sister to me.Even,if It's not blood related I can tell We're sisters by heart."Tohka said and trying to hug (y/n).

"I know..."(y/n) said and hugged Tohka back.

>>>(ToBeContinued)

IM so sick of being sober.And,if you know what im sayin............yo.how are u.Im.sobwr.so.ber.ugh.cant think.to much exam papersssss.I hate them.

At least,the government decidwd to close up the whole school Because of my bae the haze.I cant breathe.Im having a cold,cough,freakin exhausted.Oh,my babies are reading this..shhh.MY EYES.AGAWS.

Pls,leave a COMMENT
And,VOTE.
LOVE U.Xd
XOXOXOOXOX,
@peaceminusone
#heheheh.U know tht eprsonure a true ....living human.hurm.