30

Your POV

Im scared.That,Jin might think I'm an attention seeker by looking at the cuts on my wrist.I'm not happy.Something,keep bringing me down.It hurts.

I've lost interest in everything that I ,once adore a lot.I put myself in the corner since then.Wrote in silver,comes out red.These red lines are marks of battle that I've been through.

"Oppa,where are we going..?"I asked and look at Jin who's still keepIng his eyes on the road."A place where we can escape for a while."he looked at me and smiled.

I look at the signboard from the window.(at the end of the word it says park the park is big as hell.thtswhy.letssay it has an amazing thing,tht awaits. ) My mood lightened up when I saw the word park.Well,it's because I locked myself up in my room since the day ,those seven idiots freaking avoid me.ouch,kay.

Arrived^^

"Wow!It's feels so nice to be out of room after all these weeks"I said.And,Jin hold my hand in his hand.I looked at him in confusion.Like an illusion.

He smiled then "It's been a while since you hang out with 'us' " he said."It's because almost all of you leave,I can't force anyone to stay.So,I'll be spending times alone in the mean time"I said the smiled at how he hold my hand.Remind me of Hobi 오빠 .I sighed.

(Some chapter are missing thats why Im freaking lost and forget to tell you guys.미안 .ㅠㅅㅠ .)

I missed them so much..Now,they have a new Miss Bangtan of course they wont care about me.That,Eunbi.Suddenly,my eyes started to water by thinking about all of this stupid thing.

"Y/N are you okay?"Jin let go of my hand and look at me."I-Im fine"I said while crying,but still manage to smile ."you're not."Jin said."Tell me,What is it?"Jin asked and caresses my cheek with his thumb.

"I said Im fine it's nothing."I said and try to push him away gently.But,then he hugged me and stroke my hair."It's okay,you can tell me."I bury my face on his chest as,and hug him tight as if I want to end my life and die in his arm. .
(Lol dont think of something funnylike srslyhahaha.Hewearshurtbruh.IDLKK!!!)

"Im sorry"he whisper then I feel something wet on my shoulder.He's crying?"Im sorry"He said."oppa..Don't be sorry it's not your fault"I said the look at him."Then what is it?Just tell me.Pls.I want to help you"He said and hug me.again.

"It's just me.I am my own mistake"

Tatattatatata
Lee_Mina2
GYUGYU UNNIEE .사랑해 .Sorry if its lame guys!!

"