Slendermann oh slenderman

As Jimin and (y/n) arrived at the class.BTS members started to hug (y/n) liked they never met before."Im finneeee..."(y/n) said while hugging RapMon.

"At least Im not dead."(y/n) said to JK.

((Few minutes later))

"Guys lets play a game.."Jin said while holding a flashlight in his hand.

"7 minutes in Heaven?!"Jhope said.

"Truth or dare?"Suga ask."How bout dare or dare."Jimin evil smile.

"Slender-man.Slender mannn.."Jk sings."its Spiderman..."Jin said."No,Its Slendermann.!"Jk said.

"Pigeonman..pigeon man oh ur wifeevess iiss alien man."V said.While,playing around with a pigeon plushie.(Is thiiss correct?ajkabwqbsoa...XD)

"How bout we play 7 minutes in Heaven first?"Jimin suggested."Sure."(y/n) said.All of them put a small thing like souvenir or..anything thts small.(-.-)

"Okay,lets play"Jin shake the bag.((I dunnoo how to say tht...how tht..tht...))"Okay,(y/n) first."(y/n) pulls the thing out and there's a small pigeon doll or what."Oh..I know this belongs Taehyung."(y/n) said."Hyung is it yours?"Jk ask."You stole it from meh,give it back."V said.

"You are the one who put it in here,Taehyung"Jin said.

"But,she took it out"Taehyung points at (y/n)."Yah get in the room already!"Jimin said.
(JANITOR ROOM)

"7 minutes only!"Suga said while locking the door from outside.

"You smell like potato.."V said.

"Seriously,Taehyung."(y/n) laugh."Aish,so cute."V said.(y/n) blushed."I mwean....U pigeon."V said.

(Y/n) laugh.

.......................................deep silence.....

"Are you guys done?Hwobiii wantt tooo.T.T"Jhope said knocking the door."How?You guys lock the door."(y/n) said.V nodded in agreement.

"SUGA!!COTTON CANDDYYY"Jhope said.Then,the thunder thud loudly again."Im sorry"Jhope kneeled.(y/n) screams and hugged V."It's okay,Taehyung's here with (y/n)."Taehyung hugs (y/n) and put his chin on (y/n) head.

The door opened and there reveal Taehyung hugging (y/n)
All of them doestheir poker face."Suddenly,a talk figure walking towards theBTS hurriedly."SLENDERMMANN!!!!!"JK SCREAMS.
"NOO FACEUUU...GO .WASVQVWHWU..."JHOPE was shocked and scream along with Jk made all of them screams.

The other classes follow them screaming in fear.
(Ahhahahahah...XD)
(Know the difference of V and Taehyung,kkk..?? ..ahhahaha.XP.)

(To be continued)