Chp.6

(The  next day-Saturday)
(In the morning)

**ring**

(Y/n) alarm rings.She open her eyes a bit and turn the alarm off."Uh."(y/n) yawned.Then,she get up from her bed.Then,to the bathroom.

While,she's in the bathroom she sang a song "I need Uby. BTS"
Suddenly,she step over a soap and she slip."aw!That's hurt"she rubbed the back.Then,a familiar voice said "Sweetie are you okay?"her mom ask.

"Ne!"(y/n) lied and stand up."Maybe,I should be more careful.Thougj,I've learn my lesson"she mumbled.

It took 15  minutes for her to take a bath.Since,it's Saturday she felt free to take a bath as long as she want.Though,it's 9:35 in the morning.  

And,The boys will Pick her up at 1:30 p.m.

She open the door of her bathroom and started to dress up.

She wore a red and black long sleeve and a pair of jeand which it match.She wanted  to look nice,though.She tied her  hair to a ponytail .

(Actually your hair was long until it reach the waist.XP!]

After that,she go downstair to take a breakfast with her beloved parents.

(After taking breakfast)
(10:05 a.m.)

"Eomma!I'm going out.I want to buy a bubbletea."(y/n) said and wear a pair of converse shoe.(is thiss correct?)

"Arraso!Be careful dear!"her mom said.

"Ne!"(y/n) closed the front door.And,walk to the bubbletea shop.

On the way,to her destination.She bump to someone's chest and fell down.LoL.It's Baekyhun and Luhan running awayyy froommm fannsss.She trapped between Luhan's arm.

(YOUR  POV)

"yah!get off me.T.T."you said.Hitting his head."Mianhe!"he said and Baekhyun grab his wrist and runs once again."Lol.I'm going to tell Taehyung about this.His mom runs like an animal."you said.Then,stands up.And,walkkk.

(Lets say,the shop near a park)(Meh,confused.Tobbe  continued.)