Chp.13.

(Ring!!)-The school bell ring.

All of them go to their own classes.(y/n) enter the same class with Jimin,V and JungKook.

They all sit on their seat.Eunbi sit beside Jungkook."Why is shealways with you?"Eunbi ask."(y/n)?She's only a friend.A close friend Kookie said looking at (y/n) then Eunbi."what is it?"Kookie ask."owh.. nothing."Eunbi look down.

"Oh,k..Kookie said.Eunbi glare at (y/n) then talk to her friends.They planning 'How to get rid of (y/n) then...blblabal.

(FEW MINUTES LATER)

The teacher,Miss Aeysha came in bringing a permission slip.They pupils stand up to greet her,since she's from New York."Sit down class"Miss.A said."Here's a permission slip for each of you.Because,We're having a school trip this Wednesday.You must give this permission slip to your parents"Miss A. Said."Ok!"the class said.

(Few hours later)

Suddenly,it started to rain heavily and it cold wind make (y/n) shiver in coldness.

Jin stand up and put a warm sweater on (y/n)."Oh,Thanks Jin"(y/n) said giving him a warm smile."Welcome.."Jin said.

The teacher came in,with a worried face."Class,I'm afraid you can't go home at this kind of weather,and the school started to floor.If any of you bring your phone,tell your parents you might be late.And,calm down."The teacher said hurriedly.

"Oh!And,(y/n) please send my books to the staff room,thankyou."The teacher said."Ne!"(y/n) said.

And,she walk to the teacher table/desk (....XD.hahahhha.I dunt know the difference)Took the books and walk out to the staffroom."Hyung,do yiu think she'll be okay?"JHope turn around facing RapMon.

Rapmon shrugs.

"What if it started to blackout?!What if she's scared?!What will happen to her?!!"Jhope screams make the whole class look at him.

(Your POV)

"This scene is scary..."you walk to the hallway.Suddenly,a loud thud make the school blackout.All the lights went off all the students started to scream."Oh my God.."you cover yourself with the sweater that Jin gave."This gonna be a long night"you said to yourself.

(TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!)

XD!!..GUYS SORRY that I rarely updated this story,I was so busy since then,again.And,Im out of ideas.XP.Good thing my sister help me and make me continues to update this story.Thanks,Sis Shania.I appreciate you've help me!!

♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♥
AND,GUYS THANKS FOR VOTING THIS STORY.I APPRECIATE THIIISS ALLLL..T.T. THANKS FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME AND THIS STORY.
AND,I RARELY WRITES NOW..SO SORY..K...
BYEEE!!~~
♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♥BYE bubblegums!!●●lol..hahahha.XD.