Chp.9

(In the studio)

Everyone were busy minding their own business.Bangtan talking to their manager.

Then,there it is Miss Bangtan sits on a chair. Watching what the others are doing.

The manager talking to the make up noona,now.Then,the boys approach (y/n) with a smile."Yea!You're going to be in our MV!!"Jhope said.

"YAY!"V Said."oh,but how?"(y/n) ask worriedly."It's okay,the manager will tell you how."RapMon said.

"Boys,get change now."The manager said."Olayy"Jk said.

"(Y/n) you're going to play your role as JungKook's girlfriend.Make up noona please take her to the dressing room and ask her to wear the dress that I chose yesterday."the manager said.

The make up noona bow to show some respect.Then,take (y/n) to the dressing room.Wow,sure there's many kind of clothes.The make up noona pick a white short floral dress."Wear this,for the MV"the noona said nicely.

So,(y/n) go to the fitting room and wear the dress.It fit her nicely,though.She stare at the mirror then,"Are you done?"the noona ask."y-yes."(y/n) said.

Then,noona ask her to sit on the make up chair?.So,they can do her hair.She untied (y/n) ponytail hair and let it fall down.She just put on an accessories on the side of her hair.It's a cherryblossom.

Then,it's done.That was fast.

The boys are done too.

"Wow,you look so.......Innocent."Suga said.His eyes staring at (y/n) from the toe to the head.

"She issssssssss..."Jin said.

"Thankyou."(y/n) said.

(Theyy started to dance and act)

The song pause for a while then you get into yout spot or position.(Your roleplay was easy).

(DONE!XD)

"GOOD JOB,ALL!"The manager said."yay!First MV with Miss Bangtan!"They exclaimed."hahaha.I was kinda nervous at the first place"(y/n) said."But,it went very well."(dunno wht I'm saying)Jin said.
"Yeah."they said.

"I'm hungry."Jk said."let's tell the manager that We're going out to eat."Suga said."Yay!"V said.

"Comee with uss"Jimin said to (y/n) .You two holding handss.

(To be continued....sory if it was tht boring.I'm kinda lazyyy thoughhh)