chp.12

BTS members pulled (y/n) from the BigBang members.

(At the empty hallway)

"OH..maiii,Goooddd..GD sunbaenim"Kookie fan his own face with his hands."No!!Kookieeeeeeeee....T-T u can only love me."Jimin said.

"Ew.no.GD sunbae is cooler than you,and he got jamz."Kookie said looking away."That's mean,I'll steal his jamz!"Jimin exclaimed.

"(Y/n) are you,okay?"Jin worried."I think I just lost my mind..."(y/n) said stare at the blank wall.

"Noooooo!!"RapMon knelt and do the 'noooooooo' face."Whyyyyyy...?T-T our miss Bangtan is gone..."RapMon said sadly.

"Yah!If,I'm gone.Who am I right now?!"(y/n) acted like she don't recognized herself.

"Taehyung pigeon."V saide_e."Aliens why,are they so weird?!Why dunt be like Hwobi!!I'm a unicorn!"Jhope said.

"THAT'S EVEN WORSE THAN AN ALIEN..."Suga said while leaning back on the wall doing the "whaa..." face.

"Bwi hates Sugar.Sugar no like Pigeon and unicorn.But,V loved unicorn but Taehyung does not.-_-"V said."yu so weird,uno Taehyung u..unicorn."Jhope said.(y/n) stroke Jin's face weirdly."Whut theheck..."Jhope ask."Sorry,I lost my sense since I've met BigBang earlier."she said."Then,come with V,to mars.V will show u to Taehyung and the eyeliner alien family."V said.

(Then,they all talk about pigeons and unicorn and alien and horse,pony.Everything . -_-RANDOMMML....AGAINNNNN))