Chp.20

(BTS POV)

"Where's da maknae?"Suga ask Jin.Let's say Jin is busy cooking for the member right now."....I don't know" Jin said.

"JUNGKOOKIIEEEEEEE!!"Jimin burst out the door and run towards JHope."wheerreee'ss my cookieeeeeee.T.T"Jimin ask while faking a cry (HAHAHAH!!!XPP IS THT WVEN EXIST OMG)While,his hand start to touch Jhope's face.

"Ewuuu!!!Go away dunt tuch my faceiuu.U dir-durteaaaa."Jhope yell at Jimin and ran away to the bathroom.

"Whuy....so eviul.T3T"Jimin went to the living room.
"Guys.Whereess Kookie.T.T"Jimin ask,but,none of them answer him.Like he was just a (PASSING WINDD??/-_-)/ "The other member busy laughing.

"GUYYSSS!!"Jimin yell.And,make all of the member look at him except for Jhope who is still in the bathroom and Kookie (EHEM-------)

"Yes?AND,whut?"RapMon ask.While,doing his robot dance."V,where's my son?"Jin ask."whut?i dunt know.im,watching,DMC.here.(-->DETROIT METAL CITY.YEAHHHH.XDD)

"Maybe,he was fanboying over G-Dragon again."RapMon said.
"I think our Kookie needs Gd to calm his ...down.um.."Suga said.
(KOOOKIEEEE!!!!JIYONG IS MINEEEEE!!T.T)

"what if he goes to YG Entertainment just to see him."Jimin said.
"A while ago,he ask me where's (y/n) house.So,I think Kookie hangout with (y/n)."V said.

................."now what?should we take care or be panic or ....um"Jhope ask while holding a broom.Ready to sweep Jimin away from his beautiful face.

(BACK TO KOOKIE .(*¯︶¯*)(*¯︶¯*)(*¯︶¯*)-)

"Maybe,we should stop.Like yeah.."(y/n) said while breathing heavily.

"Why?I mean you like it dont you?"Jk ask.

(THEY'RE STILL KISSING SO.................................HOW CAN I .....SAID THIS ........................KILL ME.X-X)

"I don't know,but,this feeling is weird."(y/n) said.While,her hand started to stroke his cheek gently.

Jk sigh and drop her gently on the bed.
(LAWLLL.)

He sit on the edge of the bed.

"Jungkook,are you okay?"(y/n) ask feeling guilty.

Suddenly,Jk phone rings.Let say his phone ringtone is "ZUTTER-GDTOP".He picks the phone without looking at the screen.(ajjajahahaaakxbpqk)

Jk:Hello?

RapMon:Kookie,you're at (y/n) aren't you?We're g-

V:OMG!!KOOKIW I SAW JIYONG JUST NOW!!!(HE LIED HOW DAREU  LIE TO KOOKOWzz!!);@91+/1

JK:Whut!!!!!!!???*he scream*Nooo...Gd sunbae.T.T

RapMon:We're heading there now.(y/n) house since,you're there.

Jk:0-0↑↑..urg......ok..?*ended the phone call*

"Put your clothes on.My hyung are underwear-on the wayy heree."Jk said to (y/n)."Good thing u didn't take off all my clothes"(y/n) said.

(1224567990 seconds later)

"Dingddonnmg."THE BEWLLL RINGGG.

--------
.

.....
....
.
..
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.!!!!!

(HEY GUYSSS!!IM SO SORY .FOR MAKING U GUYS WAITING!!!I JUST ..CAN'T FORGET  TJE MOMENT I WENT TO BIGBANG MADE SERIES CONCERT!!I WAS SO HAPPY  AS I WAS IN HEAVEN.HE LOOK AT ME.T.T THE LOVE OFF MA  LYFEE. /T.T)/*TAKEE MEE .GDDD.T.T.*

I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHPTER!!
PLS,
VOTE,
OR LEAVE A COMMENT.99.99% I'LL ANSWER IT WITH RANDOM ANSWER☺☺☺☺.

LUV,U AND YEAH IF THERE'S ANY VIP OUT THERE.U.ME.ROOM.I WANT TO FANGIRLING ABOUT BIGBANG WIV U.
...HAHAH.KBYEEEUU.