Home

Steve's POV
"Where is she going?" I say to Nat As I see y/n speed walk toward the elevator. "She's going back to the room to rest" says Nat. I sprinting toward the elevator. I called to Y/N but she doesn't hear me. I get to elevator as the doors close. Nat says she's going to rest but the elevator is going down and the room she was in is up, not down. I ran to the stairwell,

Your POV

You ran out of the building and hailed a cab. The cab driver ask "where to?" You gave the cabby your address. You wanted to go home. Your home.

Its been so long since you'd been there. It felt like walking into a strangers house. Everything was exactly where you'd left it. There was a calmness to the house, right now that's exactly what you needed. You wanted to take advantage of the stillness because you knew it wouldn't last. Things were about to get ugly. It was like the calm before the storm. You knew it was coming and you wanted nothing to do with it. You felt beaten down by life. You'd been through enough.

After taking a shower and settling in, you make a quick bite to eat. You couldnt keep your mind off s.h.i.e.l.d. They didn't need you. You couldn't turn into a super strong green monster, or have a fancy suit of amour. You were not the black widow nor do you had an eye like a hawk. You sure as hell wasn't a super soldier so why did they go through so much trouble to save you. As a result of helping you, You took part in leading Loki to the professor. In your eyes all you did was fuck everything up. You felt it would be best if you just stayed out of the way...

A week later....

Steve's POV
I wanted to focus on the task at hand but I had other things on my mind. There had been multiple attacks all over the city. They seem like strategic attacks, carefully planned to distract us from something bigger. With all this going on all I can think about is her. Today we'll all meet up at the X mansion. We have to locate the professor and make a plan of attack. All Intel we acquired seemed to lead us to dead ends. We can't wait any longer. We've been waiting for women named Jean and a man named Scott. The xmen lost comunication with them while they were on a mission. According to Nick they are back and very eager to find the Professor.