the real part 3

***Part 3***
You, Steve and the team reach your destination. You and Diaz hang back while Steve go's on a head and quietly knockout the guards. You and Diaz get in undetected. Once in, you guys find the main office computer so you can complete your mission. And team 1 stays on stand by for support and extraction.

  "Wow, I didn't think it was going to be this easy" you say as you type away on the computer.
"Yeah, way to easy. Something isn't right here" say Diaz. You ignore him and keep typing .
"OK here's the flash drive. No matter what happens, make sure Steve gets this" you say as you hand it to him.
"OK, come on let's go" said Diaz.
"Wait I have to do one more thing, go, I'll catch up" you say still typing away.
"OK, but make it snappy, we don't have all day" says Diaz as he leave. Still typing, you're finding hard to override their system. Dammit Y/N, you're smarter than this, you think to yourself. You definitely are one of the smartest Agents Shield has. "Ok and done" you say to yourself and at that very moment flashing lights and alarms starts to go off "SYSTEM SELF DESTRUCT IN 8 MINUTES" the voice says over the buildings intercom system. "Mission complete" you say to yourself as you dash towards the office door. In the hallway you come face to face with a hydra agent. You both hesitate before engaging each other. He throws a punch

You duck it and counter with a kick to his abdomen, he stumbles back but keeps on coming. He grabs you by your hair and throws you to the wall. You could feel your rib crack and the pain was to much. You scream out in pain. He kicks you in the stomach, and the next thing you know. The guy is on the ground. You look up to see Steve.

He's looking down at you, extending his hand to help you up. You moan in pain and grab your ribs when he pulls you up.
"We have to get out, this place is gonna blow" you yell over the alarms. You see a stairwell. "Here, through here" you yell pointing at it. When he opens the door to the stairwell, you hear gun fire. So you guys fall back. "Where the hell is team 1, they're suppose to be the extraction team" you say clearly annoyed.
"I told them to get Diaz to the rendezvous and that I would worry about you" said Steve. "So we're in this alone then huh" you say.
"Im gonna get you out of here". He holds your face gently in his hands. "You trust me right" he says
"Yeah I trust you Steve" you say trying to hide your fear. "We're going to jump out of this window. Its the only way out and we have about 4 minutes before this place gets leveled" says Steve. Before he can do anything, men come down the hall and starts to shoot at you and Steve. You pull out your gun and shoot back. Hitting one of the men. Steve throws his shield at the other two and knock them out. Without a word Steve scoops you up and jumps out of the window. Its sort of a long drop but Steve breaks your fall and his shield breaks his. Your body was in so much pain you blacked out... Last thing you remember was Steve throwing you over his shoulder. ***End of part 3***