PART 6

The sound of music filled the air. "I don't think I've heard something so lovely before in my life" you say looking up at him. He just looks at you and smiles. He extends his hand to you and you take it. He slowly and gently pulls you close and the both of you sway to the music. You put your head on his chest, close your eyes and listen to music. You notice his heart is beating fast. You look up at him and smile. He looks down at you and he kisses you gently as he strokes your cheek as you sway to the music. You put your arm around him and put the other hand on his chest. He leans back and just smiles at you.
"I can't believe I'm dancing with Captain America" you say as he gives you a little spin, and pulls you in close. "Well you better believe it" he says. You actually have butterflies. Like a little school girl. You didn't even feel the pain from any of your injuries. At that moment it was like you and him were alone in the world.  There's a knock at the door. He doesn't move he just continues to dance with you. "I think the pizza is here" you say looking towards the door. He just looks at you with a pouty face and turns down the music. He goes to answer the door. "Sam?" He says when he opens the door. "What happened man? You didn't met me for pizza after your mission." He says as he walks in. Sam looks at you "Oh, ok ok, I see, playa" He says to Steve giving him a little nudge with his elbow. "Have you meet Sam, Steve says pointing to him.
"Well kids, I'm just gonna head out and leave you too it" he gives Steve a high five and whispers something in his ear. Steve blushes and gives him a little push towards the door. There's a knock before Sam reaches the door . Steve opens the door. Its the pizza man this time. Steve grabs the pizza, pays for it and closes the door. Sam opens the box of pizza and grabs a slice, "alright kids goodnight. He says taking a bite  walking out of the door.
"Sorry about that" Steve says putting the pizza down on his coffee table. You sit on the couch, and he turn off the record player and joins you. "Wanna watch a movie?" He ask.
"Sure" you reply as you wipe you face with a napkin. "Casablanca?" He says
"yeah I don't think I've seen that one." You say.
"Really? He asked suprised. "Well, Agents don't really have time to go to movies" you say.
"This movie is like 72 years old. Its a classic" he says as he pops up and puts the movie in. "Trust me your gonna love it he says as he sits down and puts his arm around you.... End of part 6....Hope you enjoyed the read :)