Logan

The room was dark. You were laying there, it was hard for you to fall asleep in strange places. If being cuddled up with Steve Rogers couldn't help you fall asleep, nothing would. He was fast asleep. He looked so innocent, like an angel almost. Your mind was wondering, then he popped in your head. That man. The man who saved you. If that was really his bestfriend Bucky, he needed to know. Or would it be another distraction that keeps him from getting things done. You all had so much on your plates. Loki wasn't just some run of mill criminal. He was a God. Someone who wants you and everyone on this planet in full submission. But the thought of keeping something like that from Steve was troubling you.

All of a sudden you felt over whelmed and needed some air.

You moved his arm that was tightly wrapped around your waist. You slipped out of bed and slipped on Steve's shirt and your shorts, and headed towards the door.
You tried to remember how to get out of this place. The mansion was so big you were afraid you'd get lost. The lights were low and it gave the hallway a certain kind of glow. To be honest, it was kind of creepy.

"Are you lost?" said a voice from behind you. You turned around and there stood Logan.
"Yeah, kinda. I just wanted to get some air" You said, not trying to sound as nervous as you were. You did shot the guy.
"Hey man, I'm sorry about-
"Shooting me" he interrupted.
"Yeah," you said as you rubbed the back of your neck.
"I'm really sorry, that wasn't me. I- I mean that was me but like, I- It wasn't" you tried to get the words out. He looked at you curiously and he sort of frowned.
"Follow me" he said. And you did.
"So, how long have you lived here?" you asked.
"A long time" he replied quickly. He seem as if he was not in the mood to talk but you pressed on.
"What's a long time?" You asked. He shot a look at you and kept silent. You just looked away as he walked quietly by your side. 'He must not have forgiven me just yet,' you thought to yourself. He walked you to the back door.
"Thanks" you said as you stepped out the door.
"Just don't get lost out here. I don't want to spend my night searching for you." He said as he stepped back inside.

You sat in silence. Thinking about everything. You just now realize it, but you were crying. You quickly wiped the tears away. You didn't know why you were crying. Maybe you were just too over whelmed with everything that had happened with Loki, Bucky, and Steve.
"Are you ok?" Said Logan. You hadn't heard him sit on the steps next to you. You guess he felt bad for being so cold to you earlier.
"Yeah, I'm OK" you say, wiping away the remaining tears.
You were lying. It was plain to see.
Before he could say anything, you were interrupted by a loud boom that made the whole mansion shake.
"What the hell was that?" you say as you try to steady yourself. The both of you ran back into the house. Your heart was racing and you were in a bit of a panic. You all were under attack but Logan didnt say a word. You thought of the kids. Logan had the same thought cause he grabbed you by the shoulders and finally said "Get the kids out!" You ran up the stairs. You had no idea where you were going. As you reach the top of the stairs another bomb went off. You were met in the hallway with scared kids, who were half asleep, and they were just as confused as you.
"Its alright everyone, just calm down. We need to get everyone out." You gathered as many kids as you could and told them to follow the older kids out to a safe distance. While they did that, you searched for other kids. You opened every door to look but it seemed you had gotten them all out. All except one. A little girl who was hiding in her closet.

Steve's POV
When the first bomb went off I jumped out of bed. I realized Y/N wasn't in the room. I slipped on a pair of sweats and went to find out what was going on. I found Clint in the hallway looking as confused as me.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"I don't know" he replyed as he rubbed his eyes. We must be under attack. I leave Clint and retrieve my shield. If we're under attack, I'm gonna need it.
A second bomb goes off. The force of the blow almost makes me loose my footing. First things first, we have to get the children out of here. I told Clint to wake the others while I help get the kids out....