part 1

"Y/N We need you for this mission. Romanoff is on a mission with Barton and you are the only other person who can complete this mission" say Fury
"Well , that's a lot of pressure Nick. What's the mission" you say.
"This is a very important and dangerous mission. We need you to hack and extract files from Hydra's computer systems. After extracting the files that we need, you will override their system and set it to self destruct."
"You want me to blow up an entire base?" you asked.
"Yes, and once you set it to self destruct you will have 8 minutes to get out and meet at the rendezvous. We only have one shot at this" said Fury.
"I won't let you down Fury, I'll suit up and be right back for briefing."

"You're always saying Romanoff gets to have all the fun, well now its your turn" said Fury as you leave the room.
While suiting up you start to get lost in thought. You wondered who would be on this mission with you. Surely this isn't a one man job. After the whole Hydra/SHIELD debacle you had trust issues. In fact the only people you trust were Fury, Hill, and Coulson. Your thoughts were interrupted by a man voice saying something. "Agent Y/L/N" said the voice. "Yeah" you say turning around. To your surprise you were face to face with Captain America! "Oh, ummm hi" you manage to say nervously. You could feel yourself starting to blush.
"Its nice to finally meet you Agent Y/L/N, I've heard great things about you." Said Captain America.
"Really?" You say smiling like a school girl with a crush. Compose yourself Y/N, you think to yourself.
"Yeah really, everyone's still talking about Belfast. If you don't mind me asking ma'am, Just how did you get out of there alive?" Asked Cap "What happens in Belfast, stays in Belfast, and please don't call me ma'am; I feel old when people call me that" you say.
"I'm sorry, that's just the way I talk and if anyone here is old, its me." He says.
You both laugh.
"Well you're the best looking old man I've ever seen." You say. You didn't realize what you said until the words were already gone from your mouth.

You wanted to kick yourself, Cap laughed then blush but fortunately it didn't get awkward.
"So Cap, can I call you Cap?" you say trying to change the subject.
"Sure, or you can just call me Steve" said Cap. "OK, and you can call me Y/N, so no more of that Agent Y/L/N or ma'am stuff OK" you say smiling. "Oh, I almost forgot I came to get you for briefing, Fury is waiting for us" says Steve. "Lead the way Steve" you say smiling.
To be continued.......