S + R

(Dark Red By Steve Lacy)

Third Person

"I can't believe we are vlogging this." Skylar said as they got into the car.

"I can!" Ranboo shouted excitedly.

Skylar put her hand on the back of his seat and backed out of the driveway.

"People simp for you when you do that, Skylar." Ranboo said, rolling down the window.

"And?" Skylar looked at the camera which was still facing her and she flipped it off.

"We should have snuck Ender in here." Skylar pouted as she shifted gears.

"Stop! The people simp for you when you do car things!" Ranboo shouted, taking the camera off of her.

"I'm a fucking mechanic and you want me to stop doing car things? I'm gonna do car things!" Skylar exclaimed, letting the steering wheel glide through her fingers as she turned.

"You make driving look so easy." Ranboo grumbled and Skylar rolled her eyes.

"That's because it is- oh this guy wants to race." Skylar said with a smirk on her face.

"Not again!" Ranboo shouted, holding onto the camera and facing it towards her.

Skylar turned up the radio and she drowned out reality.

"She's in her focusing arc. I'm going to have to mute this, you know?"

"I'll edit it, I don't have a problem with that." She shrugged as she waited for the light to turn green.

The guy next to them was in a Dodge Challenger. Skylar's Mustang had a lot of mods on it, and you couldn't tell from the outside.

"No, because you already edit them, even when I say no."

"I like to help! Plus you procrastinate." She shrugged with a smile on her face and Ranboo faked being offended.

Just as he was about to say something, the light turned green and Skylar immediately jumped into first gear.

"All I wanted to do was go roller skating."

"We're still gonna do that, I just need to gap him first." Skylar picked up speed, overtaking the challenger before slowing down.

"Another dub for me!" Skylar boasted as she parked in the parking lot of the roller skating rink.

Ranboo stayed in the car whilst she got out and just held the camera at his face.

"That's like my one hundredth win!"

"Ninety one." Ranboo looked at Skylar who turned around and looked at him.

"Hm?"

"It's your ninety first win."

"You kept count?" Skylar smiled and Ranboo got out of the car.

"Of course I did! I have a list of it in my notes app. Along with the random things you say when you're driving."

"I hate you!" She screamed before hugging him.

"Yeah yeah, let's go in now." Ranboo grabbed her hand and they walked in. Skylar took the camera and started talking about car things and minecraft.

"Quackity had me make a car mod for him, and I have to say, I play it quite a lot." Skylar admitted as she sat down.

The roller skating rink was almost empty, which was good because the couple didn't want to blur out a lot of faces. Ranboo walked over with the skates as Skylar ranted about how Quackity used her mod and broke it at the end.

"He's an idiot but I guess that's okay." She finished her rant and put on her skates.

"We are pros at this, chat. This is basically chat right?"

"I mean, yeah, should I call dad for confirmation?" Skylar started to get out her phone, going along with the bit.

Skylar skated away from Ranboo and held up her middle finger at him while she did.

"I hope you fall." Ranboo laughed as Skylar faked an offended look.

"I hope you slip."

"I hope you break your arm."

"I hope you break your leg you tall bitch."

"I hope you get a foot cramp."

"I hope your hair gets in your eyes."

"I love you."

"I love you too I guess." Skylar said with a laugh before Ranboo started chasing her.

"What do you mean i guess?! Get back here!"

673 Words