B + T

(Dangerous Woman By Arianna Grande)

Belle's Pov

"We tried planning this exactly how you wanted it-" Daytona rambled as we walked into the empty bar.

"Oh my god." I looked around the room at the millions of streamers, pictures, and different things scattered around Smokeys bar.

"This looks so good!!" I hugged Daytona tightly, feeling overwhelmed with all of my emotions.

I cant believe I'm actually getting married.

"Let's party now bitch!" Roxanne screamed, grabbing my arms and pulling me to the dance floor.

Every girl was wearing a short black sparkly dress, and I was wearing a short white flowy dress.

Eryn made drinks for all of us, and joined us on the dance floor shortly after.

"Soon to be bride, how does it feel?" Harley asked, wrapping her arm around me with a giant smile across her face.

"It feels great. I'm so excited for this new chapter of my life. I cant believe it." I smiled up at her imagining how different my life could've been.

If my car didn't break down I wouldn't be in this situation. I wouldn't be getting married to the love of my life, maybe I wouldn't have moved back to Florida. Things would've been so different.

"I was told to tell you to sit down." Skylar said, pulling my arm along to the middle of the dance floor.

I looked at her with a confused expression, as I sat in a chair in the middle of the floor. All of my friends surrounded me, causing me to smile with happiness. I took a sip of my drink, holding the cup in my hand happily.

"What are you guys doing!" I shrieked, a giant smile on my face as Roxanne walked up to me.

"We're your strippers for the night." Roxanne said nonchalantly causing me to shriek again.

I covered my mouth with my free hand as a wide smile jumped onto my face. Harley, Roxanne, and Daytona all started to dance around me as the other girls filmed.

I could hear Harley dying with laughter as she did it, Daytona could not stop laughing, and Roxanne was taking it way too seriously.

"Roxanne, maybe you should become a stripper!" I heard Rhea yell, and I felt my face heat up because I was laughing so much.

"God, maybe I should. I was definitely a stripper in another universe." Roxanne sighed, pulling my chair towards to the middle of the floor fully.

"No I was! Me and pitbull!" Rhea yelled, spinning around as if she was trying to show off.

All of the girls whistled at her before we all laughed.

"Your right! I wasn't a stripper, I would be something cooler but still just as hot." Roxanne ran her fingers through my hair, combing it back.

"Stop i love when people play with my hair." I giggled, looking up at her with a smirk.

"Your the cutest!" She poked my nose before kissing my head and helping me up.

I loved these girls with everything in me. I couldn't wait for them to all be my family.