H + S

(Wherever I Go By OneRepublic)

Sapnap's Pov

TW - Alcohol

As soon as I opened my eyes, it's almost like everyone in the house could sense that I was awake. Skylar ran in and jumped on my bed.

"Get up bitch! It's your birthday!" She jumped up and down as I put my head under my pillow.

I felt the pillow getting ripped off of me causing me to finally ace everyone.

"What the hell!" I shouted at Punz who just rolled his eyes.

"Get up bitch! We're partying all day." Punz said and Karl shook his head with a smile on his face.

Quackity and Rhea were arguing about which band was better on my wall. Safe to say every time Rhea felt she was losing, she told him that he was bald. Ranboo grabbed Skylar, making her stop jumping up and down on my bed.

Nora and Tubbo were talking to Daytona and Wilbur. Zana and Jack were fighting. Like literally fist fighting. Selina and Tommy were fighting with them. Zana on Selina's team, Tommy on Jack's. Dream and Geogre were standing by the door.

"Is there just a party in my room?" I asked, sitting up before Iris ran into the room.

"Now there is!" Sam shouted, Rylee slowly trailing behind her.

"Just what I needed." I brushed my hair back with my fingers.

"Happy Birthday!" Skylar shouted and everyone followed.

Everyone soon filed out of my childhood room. We are all in Texas, celebrating my 21st. I stood up and showered before changing into black jeans and a white t-shirt. I put on a leather jacket, Harley and I had matching ones, and I put on black boots. I grabbed the Balenciaga hat Punz got for me, and I put that on because I didn't want to mess with my hair.

I walked out of my room only to be tackled.

"What the hell?" I whined and Hannah laughed.

"You're old." She scrunched her nose like she was smelling something disgusting.

"Sorry sis, I'm not staying young forever." I responded.

My parents smiled at me and I hugged my mom. I noticed Harper sitting at the table next to my dad. Hannah walked over and sat next to my dad, taking bites of food off of his plate.

"Good morning." I spoke to them, as the group screamed from the living room.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my dad's cup, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Why does everyone think it's okay to fien off of me?" He mumbled, grabbing his cup back.

"You can thank Harley for that." Hannah smiled before grabbing more food from him.

"I should've swatted her away then first." He grabbed his plate and put it to the other side of him.

"Who's Harley?" Harper asked and I didn't answer. I didn't answer but my parents looked at me, Hannah just continued to steal food.

"Harley was nice... Sad she had to leave." My mother mumbled with a smile on her face.

"Was she your daughter?" Harper asked, tilting her head to the side.

"She sure felt like one. But she was so much more." My dad cut in with a smile on his face.

Soon everyone left, leaving me to spend the day with my family, and Harper. Then Harper left to go hang out with her friends, and then it was just my parents and I. Soon i was being blindfolded, and Hannah laughed the whole time. I

My parents helped me out of the car, and i knew that we walked into a building because of the changes of temperatures. I took the blindfold off and saw all of my friends scream. 

I smiled and hugged everyone before walking over to the bar. One girl had really curly hair, and the other had brown hair. The bird tattoos ran up the neck of the one with long hair.

"This is Eryn, and the one that doesn't talk is Julie." Rylee pointed out.

Iris was staying with Sam's mom, my parents were here, as was Hannah. All of the kids were here too, though we weren't going to let them drink. I know right, Dream is being a party pooper. I'll sneak them something.

Emerald was playing music. She was here already setting her DJ set up. Having friends with perfect party professions is great. Bartenders, DJ, and a Photographer. The lights were blue, like the last couple of times I've been in here. It was less crowded, and the place still had the orange smell to it.

A little while passed, and I was tipsy. I was still in touch with reality. I took pictures with everyone, and posted a couple. A familiar voice sounded out through the place as I sat down next to Punz. 

"Some people lie but they're looking for magic
Others are quietly going insane
I feel alive when I'm close to the madness
No easy love could ever make me feel the same"

Yomar's voice was good. But he never sung much since they got signed to the record label. Harley did all of the singing, and I know that made her anxiety high. She was struggling with singing in front of crowds when I first met her, and now she is being forced to sing in front of more people than ever.

She stopped playing the guitar, and I have no idea why. And Yomar picked up everything. He sang, but not as much. They did their duets, which i do have to say that i am pissed off that the song i wrote for us, was released. But maybe that's her way of saying something, or maybe she was forced to do that.

I opened my phone, scrolling through pictures of us. 

I closed my phone. Maybe this is how things are supposed to be now. Maybe this is how I'm supposed to live. Harley can't be my drug anymore, I can't be hers. I need to move on. It's been two years and she's still gone.

I don't believe in right person, wrong time anymore, because the wrong time wouldn't stop the right person.

1283 Words