S + R

(Marry You By Bruno Mars)

Ranboo's Pov

"Yes please! Give her to me!" Skylar took Iris from Sam's arms with a giant smile.

There are some things in this world that I know aren't forever, but god, this girl is forever for me.

"You sure you guys want to watch her? I don't want to bother-" Rylee rambled and I grabbed Iris from Skylar.

"Are you kidding? We love her."

Iris giggled from my shoulders and touched the ceiling. Rylee looked around nervously, this would be the first time she's leaving her daughter with people for a long period of time.

"You go do what you need to do. We've got her." Skylar spoke softly and hugged Rylee.

"Thank you guys so much." Rylee fell into the embrace and held back her tears.

Sam looked at her with concern, but overall he knew that this would be good. They both said their goodbyes to Iris before leaving the hotel room.

"We've stolen a child!" Skylar cheered, jumping to reach the child on my shoulders.

"Guess you're coming with us to the car show! Oh my god, now I can geek out to a child!" Skylar cheered running around the hotel room.

"Aunty S is crazy." Iris giggled and I swear Skylars heart melted.

She's doing that face where she doesn't know whether or not to scream, cry, or both.

"Yeah she is." I agreed, taking Iris off of my shoulders and setting her on the bed next to Skylar.

"Gang up on me, I love when you do that!" Skylar rolled her eyes at me and I laughed.

"Did they give us a car seat?" I looked around the hotel room.

"We are walking, my car is already there. Texas car show!" Skylar cheered, picking Iris up and dancing around the hotel with her.

Iris giggled the entire time, and I smiled at the sight. Call me a simp, as long as she's with me, i will be a simp. I don't care.

"Let's win this trophy for having the hottest car!"

As Skylar gawked at Iris, I packed a book bag of things we would need. Skylar is against purses, I have no idea why, she just is. I've learned to live with it. I've learned to live with a lot. Sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night and writes down ideas for cars because they come to her in dreams, she celebrates her parents birthday even though they suck, because there one year closer to dying, she has to stop and pet every dog she sees in public, she hates having notifications on her phone, she decorates for christmas on thanksgiving, she thinks its more sentimental, and sometimes she can't speak her emotions so she writes them on the whiteboard we have in our house.

"You guys ready?" I asked and Skylar nodded.

She picked Iris up and grabbed my hand after we walked out of the room. We started walking down the street, the car show wasn't far. It was like a block away.

"Car." Iris pointed at one of the vintage cars that was sitting outside of the place.

Skylar jumped with a smile on her face.

"Yes! Car!"

Sometimes coming to these things made me nervous. Sexist people are something that I've had to learn to get used to. Skylar deals with it so well, and I have no idea how. I would be screaming, I would be kicked out! She just turns a blind eye.

"Mission one, Find my car." Iris nodded her head in response and Skylar set her down, holding her hand.

Skylar's car was pretty easy to find, it was one of the only blue ones in this show.

"Blue!" Iris touched the horse on the grill of the car.

"You want to name the horse blue?" Skylar asked.

"Yes please." Iris looked up at her and Skylar smiled.

"Blue it is then!" She picked up Iris and put her in the back seat.

"It's like a little crib." Skylar pointed at Iris who was now playing with toys in the back seat.

"I think we need a dog or something." I said, after Skylar smiled softly at the dog that walked by.

"I think we do too." She pouted and I rolled my eyes.

"When we get home?"

"I'm already home my beloved." She smiled up at me.

I never thought that I could fall more in love, but she changes my mind every day.

750 Words