S + T

(Cupid's Chokehold / Breakfast In America By Gym Class Heros)

Third Person

"Sometimes I wish I didn't move in with you!" Selina shouted from her gaming room.

You could hear Tommy let out a loud laugh as Selina spun back around in her chair and faced her stream.

"So chat. Just because Tommy is being a dick means that what I'm waiting for is going to be so much more funny." Selina looked at the camera with a smirk as her chat started spamming. Selina didn't tell anyone what she was doing. She asked Frankie for help, but that's it. She heard the shower go on and she smiled wider.

"Chat chat chat! Let's get into a bedwars game." She tried to move the conversation from what she was plotting.

Cupid's Chokehold was playing through the speakers of her gaming room. She could care less about getting a copyright claim right now. She was having fun.

"Selina!" Tommy's voice could be heard throughout the small house.

The pair couldn't get an apartment because they were both too loud. Tommy got them kicked out of their first apartment, and Selina got them kicked out of their second. At that point they just decided to buy a small house in Virginia. Selina had somehow convinced Tommy to come to America, and he didn't put up a big fight. Selina won the bedwars game before Tommy came storming into her gaming room.

"What the fuck was the reason?" Tommy shouted as Selina moved out of the way so chat could see what she did.

Selina let out a smile as she saw that Tommy's hair was pink. Her chat started spamming a bunch and Tommy was on a rant about how pink hair isn't going to get him more subscribers or Twitch primes.

Selina stood up and stood next to Tommy.

"Chat, take a look at my boyfriend! This is strawberry shortcake!" Selina exclaimed as Tommy looked at her like he was going to kill her.

She looked back at the stream before running out of the room and to the kitchen. The chat could definitely hear them, so with every step Selina took she yelled a curse word.

"Fuck you!" Tommy screamed with laughter as he ran his fingers through his hair and chased after her.

"Sucks to suck dickhead you deserved that!" Selina shouted, trying to catch her breath and laughing at the same time.

"Watch your back, you prick. You've just started a war." Tommy said as Selina stood in the doorway of her gaming room.

"Prank wars? Babe i already have that in the bag." Selina crossed her arms and Tommy rolled his eyes. She then shut the door in his face with a loud laugh.

460 Words