D + W

(This Town By Niall Horan)

Wilbur's Pov

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I muttered as Daytona laughed.

She had bought us matching onesies and forced me to wear it. Well, she didn't force me, I did it because I knew it would make her happy. Ever since she got her memories back she's been struggling but I know that she'll be okay because she's a fighter. She's my fighter.

"Shush, you love me." She stood up and hugged me tightly.

"You're correct." I mumbled, kissing her head before she laid it on my chest.

Our flat was never quiet. We always had music of some sort playing. Today we have been listening to Niall Horan. She's somehow gotten me back into my one direction phase and I'm not sure whether to be mad, scared, or happy.

She grabbed my hands and I spun her around as 'This Town' started playing throughout the speakers of the flat. She smiled and let out a laugh as she faced me again. Oh how in love I am with this woman. And oh how it grows every day.

I didn't realize how much I actually loved her until she was gone. Of course, I knew I loved her, but not to that extent. I didn't know that I would physically be beat up by the fact that she was ripped away from me.

I guess that's a part of me and Sapnap that get along so well. We both had the love of our lives ripped away from us. Harley was forced away, and mine was by pure accident, yet it still happened. We still were left heartbroken for years. We are still a little heartbroken because we had to live through that.

We had to endure that pain by ourselves. Karl too I guess, but he kind of walked himself into that one.

Her hands wrapped around my shoulders and stayed at the back of my neck. My hands rested on her hips and she smiled up at me.

God I'm so in love with her.

I let my finger tap her waist three times and she tapped the back of my next three times.

When either of us were experiencing too much emotion and couldn't say what we were feeling, we tapped each other three times.

"I'm glad you're back Jareds." I smiled down at her and she bit back a laugh.

"You say that every day."

"And I say it because it's the truth. There is nobody else in this world that I would rather be with, you are it for me. Till I die, Daytona Jareds you are mine, and I am yours just as much, if not, more."

452 Words